Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm new at this game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm new at this game

    Hi, guys. I just downloaded the demo earlier today and I need some tips. Can you provide me with some? Thanks.

    #2
    buy it.


    what kind of tips do you mean? how to play / play well?

    Comment


      #3
      Re: I'm new at this game

      Originally posted by Dark_Magician
      Hi, guys. I just downloaded the demo earlier today and I need some tips. Can you provide me with some? Thanks.
      go through this thread....

      http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=468692

      and this one, click the links in their that may be of more help...lots of iinfo there

      http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=353415

      Comment


        #4
        Dark_Magician, come into the chatroom at the right time and lessons you shall recieve

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Amish_Refugee
          buy it.
          Good advice! :up:

          Just bought myself a copy today.

          Comment


            #6
            that's what i'm here for :up:

            Comment


              #7
              Re: I'm new at this game

              Originally posted by Dark_Magician
              Hi, guys. I just downloaded the demo earlier today and I need some tips. Can you provide me with some? Thanks.

              tell me your ingame name and i will hunt you down online. learn my moves and you'll be set.:up:

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Imp@l3dRound
                Good advice! :up:

                Just bought myself a copy today.
                The game is alot of fun to play, even if your not good. ( I think its actually pretty cheap too)

                And if you've ever wanted to make a level or make a game mod, UT2004 has one of the most comprehensive packages out there, and a whole community worth of people to help u learn it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  lol DM... what boris said.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by DaJMasta
                    And if you've ever wanted to make a level or make a game mod, UT2004 has one of the most comprehensive packages out there, and a whole community worth of people to help u learn it.
                    UnrealEd comes with UT2k4 right? or do i have to DL it separately?:noob:

                    Comment


                      #11
                      UnrealEd comes with the game and is automatically installed when you install the game. An UnrealEd shortcut should be available in the Start Menu program for UT2004.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        ...not that i'll be any good on map creation

                        is it easy to pick it up?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Imp@l3dRound
                          ...not that i'll be any good on map creation

                          is it easy to pick it up?

                          YES


                          It really depends on the complexity of your level. Of course, having the Video Training Modules on hand can make a big difference.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            do you need any knowledge in a programming language?

                            i do html, but thats kinda sissy compared to C

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Imp@l3dRound
                              do you need any knowledge in a programming language?

                              i do html, but thats kinda sissy compared to C


                              NO


                              Like I said:

                              Originally posted by meKilgore
                              It really depends on the complexity of your level. Of course, having the Video Training Modules on hand can make a big difference..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X