Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick *** Cowboys = new clan

Howdy Folks...

Any day now there will be a new 12 player Public game server located in Dallas, Texas, hosted by GriffinRun. This is a new clan (just me so far) and I'm looking for others to join. I've already paid for the first six months so joining now is free (usually all clan members chip in on the server right?). I'm just looking for players to hone my skills with. If you're interested, please let me know, and if you have any tips or anytyhing... I'm glad to hear them. I plan to run all the UT2K4 games, but so far I'm mostly into CTF and DM

Thanks,
    {KAC}Honcho

Good luck, man. And nice theme!

I run a clan where everyone plays as a velociraptor, so we know when we see each other online. You should look into Trailboss' model (I don't remember what it's called) for your clan.

And by the way... members of your clan having to pay is a MAJOR turn off. I pay for my server alone. Just a thought.

Best of Luck,

~FlakDino454

Comment

Ya pay to play is definately a turn off for people. Pay for it yourself, but set up a way for people to donate money for the server.

Comment

....that's cool. I was looking into the other clans and I got the impression that they all chipped in, but no big deal.. I hate to beg so I'll just pay for it myself and not even ask for donations... I hate to beg!

{KAC}Honcho

Comment

It's Up and Running

So now the server is up at ut2004://216.52.184.137:5500/ ...come check it out and let me know what needs tweaking

Comment

****, that's quite a bit of cash paying for a public griffinrun server on your own
            good luck finding players, hopefully some will chip in and give you a hand

Comment

Just some advice...

most clans that recruit on this forum have a lifespan of about a month...

Comment

Originally posted by requ!em*
                Just some advice...

most clans that recruit on this forum have a lifespan of about a month...
                That's not advice buddy... that's a statement. Did you actually have something constructive to say?

Comment

Take it or leave it, just stating that most clans like this never last...

but if you want a clan that will last...

get a server
                  get a website/forum
                  play the game alot
                  recruit in the game

this isn't the place to recruit, unless you are looking for total noobs... anyone here with decent skill is already in a clan

enjoy

Comment

hey requ!em...

I started my clan here two months ago and all we have done is gone up! i have 6 members, my original number i said I wanted, and a good website. ppl said i was gonna flop. u can kiss my *****!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X