Shock rifle Combo Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock rifle Combo Help.

I"m not much of a bot player. I mostly play online "CTF". But i'm hopeless with the shockrifle Combo. Alot of other players (even bots when i play them, Adept and up)"frag" me with it.

Are there any tricks to make it easier to hit the big shock ball with the primary fire beam, Whilst moving around? I can hit it fine while moving a tad to the left or right, but not while jumping around trying to dodge my oponents rockets or whatever.

Thx!

~KaNdeeKiD~

Well...

Go, and get the FnG-Traininggrounds from my Sig, and start Training! :up:

Comment

One word dude: practice.

Comment

KaNdeeKiD, here's a somehow weird solution: use no crosshair at all and try to hit the shock balls like that. You'll get frustated in the beggining but you'll get used to predict the ball's position. It will eventually become natural to you to hit it. After you pratice it then put the crosshair again and see if your aiming improved or not.
        Doesn't hurt to try:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Abilio_KID
          KaNdeeKiD, here's a somehow weird solution: use no crosshair at all and try to hit the shock balls like that. You'll get frustated in the beggining but you'll get used to predict the ball's position. It will eventually become natural to you to hit it. After you pratice it then put the crosshair again and see if your aiming improved or not.
          Doesn't hurt to try:up:
          nice one

don't know if I have the patience to try it but it sounds like an idea... you get the centre of your screen to the centre of where you are aiming? anyone playing without crosshair out there?

I recently tried with custom crosshairs and colors and it was just too much, so I am back to my well known setting

Comment

Thx.. I'll try without a crosshair.

Btw i have practiced.... (not without a crosshair), i only hit it in a 1/5 chance with one. I'm fine with any other gun.

I'll start practicing now

EDit~ DM-LKS_TrainingGrounds , didnt work. I downloaded it, but it says critical Error when i try to open it =/.
            Edit~ Got it working
            Thx

~KaNdeeKiD~

Comment

If you have the cbp`s packs in.then use angle mappers mutator target practice

Comment

I've started to get the hang on hitting it without an aimer.

Thx for the traininground map . LG practice and the jumping is pretty easy. And i'm getting better with the shock rifle.

Been practicing for almost an hour now .

Thx
                Abilio_KID, i've found it easier to hit the shock ball without and aimer, then with an aimer.

~KaNdeeKiD~

Comment

It's easier???:bulb:

Comment

Seems easier. I can hit them better, but not always.

What kind of connection do you have? (or where do you live?)I'd like to get in a game with you. So you can frag me with a shockrifle .
                    ~KaNdeeKiD~

Comment

I'm on 2048/256 kbps cable. My ISP is great for downloading, etc but I can forget about pings to foreign countries. They suck. Also I only play instagibs and over the year (or is it years?) I suck more and more everyday.
                      To make it worse I'm a dumbass when I loose, actually when I win also (I always complain) so I guess I would be a bad influence to you

At the time of posting this here it's already 2:25AM (Portugal). ****, I have to work tomorrow

Good luck with your aiming, I gotta try that again too.:up:

Comment

Heh. ok.
                        I'll go find some1 else to kill ^.^

Its 12pm here at the time i posted this. (Australia) ADSL.

I'ma pro aimer now! lol. not really. but i'm getting there. I can actually hit the ball now :up:

~KaNdeeKiD~

Comment

Nice.

Do you have MSN? Add me, and we can have some fun
                          And for the Traininggrounds Map, it's also great to train your Jumps! :alien::up:

Comment

Yeh whats your msn?

Mine is UTKiD9@hotmail.com

Mayb you can train me with few weapons that i need to improve on the map .

~KaNdeekiD~

Comment

Added.

Comment

Working...
                              X