question about wat ppl see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about wat ppl see...

when i use my deinonychus model and skin, ppl see me as jakob who aren't in my clan. how can i make it so i keep the deinonychus skin on but ppl without it see me as a Gen Mo'Kai or Skaarj?

Mission: Impossible

As far as I know

Comment

Harass them into making the skaarj their force model? you can't really do anything about what the other person sees unless you are willing to sacrifice your custom skin/model.

Comment

which models are ok to force?

Comment

gorge
          jakob
          matrix

others

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
            gorge
            jakob
            matrix

others
            wat others? any skaarj or gen mokai?

Comment

Not sure which ones can be forced, I seem to remember seeing a list in a thread a long time ago on here. They will only see what they choose to force, though, so unless you get them to change what model they default to they will see Jakob.

Comment

how come i see ppl being like Tamika or Gbulock?

Comment

other ppl can see your model and skin as long as they have it too. so thats why u can use any model/skin that came with the game and they will see it. so the only way they can see it is if they download and install it

Comment

You can see people like Tamika cause some people actually play as those characters.

Comment

what is the point of having a custom skin or model if other players
                      wont see it? after all, its not for your benifit, its for theirs.

Comment

Actually, for many people, such as myself, it is for my benefit, and not others. Also, if you play with the same group of people a lot and you all use custom skins they will, in my experience, download your skin as well as the other players' skins so they don't see so many Jakobs, or so that they can see what that person is really using. Many of the custom skins are either used by a lot of people or a lot of people have, so it will be seen by quite a few people.

Comment

Utcomp = custom skins obsolete.

Comment

Working...
                          X