Clear All

• replied
    Well, you could read the readme

CL5 by Dave Smith
    dezro@mac.com

Car Launcher 5 with Improved Vehicle Arena
    Version 5.4

Installation:
    Copy all *.int, *.u, and *.ucl files into C:\UT2004\System (or whereever your UT2004 system directory is).
    If you're planning on running a server, add CL5-4 to your serverpackages in UT2004.ini.]

CL5 Useage:
    (If you have changed your keybindings, use whatever key you have bound to SwitchWeapon 10 (the Translocator) instead of Q)
    Select the CL5 by pressing Q.
    Press Q again to select a vehicle.
    Fire to launch a beacon. When the beacon stops moving, the selected vehicle will be deployed automatically.
    Fire while the beacon is in the air manually deploys the vehicle.
    Alt-fire while the beacon is in the air manually deploys the vehicle and teleports you inside it.
    Alt-fire while there is no beacon teleports you inside the vehicle you last deployed.

On ammo:
    Depending on the configuration, you may have a limited amount of ammo. If run out of ammo, the CL5 acts as a normal Translocator. Gain ammo by killing enemies without using a vehicle.

On spamming:
    If a player dies, all of the vehicles they deployed except the one they were killed in are destroyed. So if someone's being a dumbass just kill 'em or kick 'em.

Configuration:
    To configure CL5, add it to the active mutators list. Then, press the "Configure Mutators" button.

NOTE: Some vehicles cannot be entered manually. Teleport inside them with alt-fire instead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where do i put the files when ive downloaded it?
    like ucl's go here etc etc

thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Car Launcher

There it is: Thread

It rocks! :heart:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    download the Car lancher muatator (search)
    you can summon wny vehicle, including the custom ones.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic new cars ect.!! question

new cars ect.!! question

i dontloaded whole set of new cars and planes ect... for ut2004 but how can i play this ingame wud i need make my own maps with them in? i hope not!
Working...
X