Practice in demo version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practice in demo version?

I just downloaded the '04 demo a few days ago... it's fun and I'm not too horrible at it, but the single-player mode is apparently disabled. Is there anywhere I could get some practice with weapons, vehicles, etc. without having to worry about dying? Some sort of target practice? Or just continue fighting bots in simpler modes like DM or BR?

TIA.

hmmm, been a while since i played the demo. You say you tried the single player....have you tried instant action?
    I think you can do instant action in the demo and setup games against bots :noob:

Comment

That's what I've done, but in some modes the mission itself is confusing enough without having bots shooting at me..
      Another possibility - is there an online version of the manual that explains how to operate vehicles and the rules for the various modes?

Comment

well check out these links. they should answer most of your questions and provide good tips.

Comment

Re: Practice in demo version?

Originally posted by Mahalis
          I just downloaded the '04 demo a few days ago...
          How would that work?

Comment

It's been a year since I played the demo but I think it has Instant Action, and if it does, you should be able to set the number of bots to zero and then practice to your heart's content.

Comment

Working...
            X