need help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help?

id be more than happy to help people learn to play onslaught.
    just buddy me in game and well work it out.

superweapons are part of the map, so not really.
    spawn camping is just annoying as you cannot play --> have no fun.
    glitches are exploits. that is also lame, but at a different level.

oh and cythes made a loong time ago a "ut school". lol.

Comment

yeah i forgot to put in that option in the poll and apparently i cant change it.
      and the ut school thing i had no clue about that. just letting people know that i have taught several people to play and all they have to do is ask.

Comment

Spawn camping is the lamest thing in any gametype. After cheating.

Comment

Spawn camping is the worst....because when you're team is down to spawning at only your core and there's a spawncamper, you can't possibly try to cap a node to progress along the map.

Exploits are one thing, but they don't totally paralyze your ability to play. Ditto to superweapons and hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueGamer
            Spawn camping is the worst....because when you're team is down to spawning at only your core and there's a spawncamper, you can't possibly try to cap a node to progress along the map.

... You had your chance - and failed.

I don't like spawn campers either... which is why they're the first ones I go to kill when I do respawn.

Comment

do YOU need help? :bored:

Comment

Originally posted by FlakDino454
                do YOU need help? :bored:
                i need mental help, yes

Comment

In other forums I've heard this referred to as 'spawn-raping'. As a noob it's so annoying and frustrating -- and it's major aggravating when they use the mantas. I'm still playing with the demo (should have the full version this week), so I only play on the demo servers. I've been wondering if there are experienced players who get a kick out of hanging on the demo servers just to up their kill counts by fragging noobs?

Well, LOL. I've learned my first strategy lesson -- that the bad guys will do everything possible to kill you, and it's my job to outsmart them. If the spawn-rapers are hanging out at a particular node, then I respawn to the next closest node and go on a search and destroy mission to take them out.

Anyone have other strategies?

I do need help -- how do I hook up with a buddy?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
                    i need mental help, yes
                    i know you do, i was talking about the person who posted the thread.

Comment

well isnt that a dumb question to ask a jugger.
                      no im guessing there are few people in this fourm that could teach me anything about onslaught. if you want proof buddy me.

Comment

Working...
                      X