Recommended Keybind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommended Keybind

what is the best setup for keybinding? I understand all the keybind code but I want see a straight up ini file that someone has spent some time on to come up with the best keybinds for the game. Everytime I start setting up my keybinds I always endup breaking something else!

2 things:
    First:
    Everyone has a different setup, so you probably won't find the "best" keybind for you by looking at someone elses. However, it may give you some ideas.
    Second:
    Try setting bind by putting them directly into your user.ini; this will prevent you from over-writing something and it will help with the bindings by being able to see what keys are binded with what statements. If you have any specific questions about keybinding feel free to PM or email me.

Comment

Depends how you're doing your keybinds. For example, I have a MX-510 (8 buttons, including the scroll click), so I have a bunch of my weapons bound to the mouse. My movement keyds are all bound around the WSAD keys, as well. The frivilous binds I have, such as the two vehicle horns () and the VoIP stuff are bound around IJKL, where I can hit them if need be, but out of the way so they're not using up valuable keys.

Comment

Working...
      X