Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stats

This may be a stupied question but I'm gonna ask anyways.
    I have the demo of Unreal Tournament 2004. How do you get the stats thing to work. I've been playing a couple of games and when ever i check my stats, my name isn't in the stat system. Can someone help me with this please.

To be totally honest, im not sure if Stats work for the demo, but ill tell you how to turn them on anyway. go to settings then game, click the track stats, enter a player name (prefferably yours) and a password. if also check what servers you are playing in, to confirm that those servers are reporting stats. (look in the left bottom collum when you have a server selected in the global list. And finally, stats went down Feb 28th at Midnight, and havent come back up since. so that is most likely causing you some trouble too. give it some time, they will be back when they get back.

Am
    anti-flame disclaimer, the date and time for stats not working is based on the two servers i regularly play in, the last match reported was 11:50 Feb 27 for one and 11:39 for the other. Thus one can safely assume that at, or around midnight the stats went down. i make no claims to have inside information. nor to be a stat guru, thanks for your time.

Comment

Stats

thanks...but the part about setting it up in the setup screen i knew about. I think its cuz i have the demo. a friend of mine has the full version and she played yesterday and it kept track of her stats. oh well

Comment

Not all of the demo server track stats.
        (good enlish?)
        I mean, not every server will track your stats, I've played on some of the demo-servers, and all of them doesn't track stats.......

Comment

alot of demo servers turn off stats to keep the cheats out. alot of cheaters cheat to get listed on the stats, and the demo is the easy way to do this, because the stats for the demo and full versions are put together, alot of known botters who are on the stats list play in demo servers

Comment

stats

thanks everyone...i'm now listed on the stats now i look for games that have stats enabled.

Comment

Working...
            X