Beginners Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginners Clan

Right.......i was thinking about forming a clan open to absolutly anybody . You know where you can practise with people of your own ability. It would be a fun clan like all the others. Im in London so it would be cool if the members were european but i would accept people from other places but it might be a bit tricky because of the time-zone. I havnt yet bothered to make a website yet because my idea might be a complete waste of time for all i know. If you think you would like to join you can either either pm me.......or email me or catch me on msn at pinball_wizard_1@hotmail.com.
    Oh yeah, i need at least 2 or 3 people before the website goes up.....if i dont then my plan goes down the drain.

Make your site mate, if you really want it then it won't be a waste of time. My clan amounst others were set up with similar ideals and they have worked so I do't see why yours will not. Be prepared for nightly hours of work though.

Good luck.

Comment

thanks......just started making website

Comment

lol @ pinball wizard. the who rocks. :up:

Comment

i didnt even know it was a song at the time.....i just thought it sounded cool lol. Anywho.....i built a website.....i made it in half an hour but that doesnt matter. It has a forum and stuff so if your interested just post and we'll talk! Jeez.....nearly forgot to tell you the website address www.freewebs.com/counterpartclan
          And I know somebody must want to join, for instance the guy who who asked if there was a beginners server because he wanted to play with people the same standard.

Comment

Good start mate, I dropped in to say hello.

Comment

anybody else got any other ideas that might help?

Comment

have a look at www.truff.net

its a newbie friendly server (for UT, not 2k4) but their system is to run a couple of servers that are well moderated.

Clan members, I feel, want to be part of a team that has chances of winning. as soon as you get a good few members, you may find that they'll leave for a real clan.

If you're lookin to better others, then a server with moderation maybe a better way to proceed.

If its for your own personal benefit then practice practice practice and then tryout for a clan out there?

my 2p!

Comment

Hey Joe, just tried to log in on your site to say hi, but it wouldn't go. I registered and all that. Somethin' wrong with the site or server?

Comment

hey....i dont think anythings wrong with it.....we've got like 7 or 8 people who have already registered and can use it fine....feel free to email me about it maybe [cp]DANZO can sort it out for you....he's good with all that technical stuff

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Working...
                      X