Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Anoobis
    now that is a breath of fresh air. after so many veterans complaining about it being a rubbish game its good to see you liking it WELCOME!!!
    Completely agree :up:

There is a lots in that post that people have grown to forget or take for granted. Should have posted it in the General Discussion forum.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    now that is a breath of fresh air. after so many veterans complaining about it being a rubbish game its good to see you liking it WELCOME!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AfroMan
    i found it. :up:

Lotus's Tips For Improvement

a bit lengthy, but its very helpful.
    the edit button isn't ONLY for decorating

to thread starter :
    welcome to UT ! have fun and download many mods !
    you are considered a UT fan if yoou've got a UT2004 folder over 15Gb
    gl:bulb:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i found it. :up:

Lotus's Tips For Improvement

a bit lengthy, but its very helpful.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    welcome to the UT Community dude! :up: :up:

hope you enjoy ut. have fun, play and get better. there are alot of stickies around the forum you might want to check out. (mods, strategies, etc.) definitely check out some of the mods and maps, as UT has one of the largest modding/mapping communities out there.

im looking for the "tips for improvement thread" for you, ill give you the link soon unless someone else has it. make sure you update your ut to patch 3339.

and most importantly just have fun. it might take you a good minute to used to everything, as there are alot of good players and strategies out there. practice alot and you will be owning in no time. :up:

I'm glad you are enjoying Unreal Tournament 2004 so far. Post your ingame name and I and hopefully others will be glad to assist you if you need anything.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT2004 is indeed, a great game, possibly the best FPS ever, right next to Halflife 2, but dont compare those games, there 2 totayl diffrent games, Half-life2 is all about single player (counter strike sucks and Half-life 2 deathmatch is fun for about 15 mins) UT2004 is all about multiplayers. But personaly, i think UT2004 is more fun because it never gets boring, theres always someone out there ready to chalenge you. But with Half-life 2, you finish the single player and bang, the game gets boring.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UT2004 a truly Brilliant game!

UT2004 a truly Brilliant game!

Just started playing UT2004. What a brilliant game! I have Halflife2 and Valve should really ask some peops who did UT2004 to go round and give them a few pointers.
    UT2004 online in, what, 15 seconds, Halflife2 mmmm, not succeeded yet in getting online, and its a might tooo buggy, shame cos its good when you actually can play it.
    Everything about UT2004 shows class and lots of attention to detail....lots of support when you need it, lots of freebies like the Bonus packs, amazing graphics, sound, its got the lot and more, the guys n girls who made this one knew their stuff, long may it and its sequels reign....magnif!:up:
Working...
X