Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut2k4asssaultfull.asturret_ioncannon

hey guys,
    i just wanted to know how i can use this cannon.
    it looks like i can destroy about half the map with this beast!
    i tried using enter or use, but to no avail.

help!

Thanks in Advance!!

There's a ladder on one side of it, I think you have to be there.

Comment

see the magnet on the ground in front of the ion cannon? step on it and it willl launch you on the platform. go behind the ion cannon and you will see a ladder on the left. dont climb it; just step in up to the ladder and press E to enter it. right mouse button zooms for precision. hold down the left mouse button to oblivirate anything in your cross hairs. you have unlimited ammo, so i advise you to never let go of the fire button, since it takes a while for the cannon to charge.

hope this helps, when i was new i had to learn this the hard way. I kept trying to climb the ladder! :haha: :haha: :haha: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by AfroMan
        see the magnet on the ground in front of the ion cannon? step on it and it willl launch you on the platform. go behind the ion cannon and you will see a ladder on the left. dont climb it; just step in up to the ladder and press E to enter it. right mouse button zooms for precision. hold down the left mouse button to oblivirate anything in your cross hairs. you have unlimited ammo, so i advise you to never let go of the fire button, since it takes a while for the cannon to charge.

hope this helps, when i was new i had to learn this the hard way. I kept trying to climb the ladder! :haha: :haha: :haha: :up:
        o.0 this just gave me more questions....
        what magnet??
        i just see the actual cannon thing with the hole at one end, and underneath it, a metal beam parallel to it.

i went around the whole thing, hitting E or Enter like 1000 times!
        i see the stairs on the left side, they lead to a closed door.
        i tried the fly command, to get into it from the top but to no avail.

i tried it on some of the onslaught maps, did not try any of the other ones, like assault...etc
        is this why its not working?

PS- to those who have used it, is it more powerful than the Leviathan's main gun? (When it is immobilized and the beam thing is up)

THANK YOU!!

Comment

I cant help you with how to enter it or find it, but I know its as powerful as the levi blast!

Comment

hope that helps.

Comment

oh i forgot to tell you guys one last thing. i didnt go on the map where it is supposed to be, i spawned it with a command.

BTW- what map is that on?

THANKS for your help, guys!

Comment

The map is AS-Robot Factory.

Also, it's not a magnet, it's a jump pad.

Comment

Originally posted by NiTrOcALyPsE
                  The map is AS-Robot Factory.

Also, it's not a magnet, it's a jump pad.
                  sry

Comment

the ion cannon is not as powerfull and the MAS cannon.

the ion cannon is just more concentrated.

besides, the Levi can move. but the ion cannon has a sheild (i think)

Comment

Working...
                    X