Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have seen an aimbotter in action. he was accused and admitted it. i was shocked. i spectated him and saw his weapon was always poining toward the target and he never i mean never missed. I found it funny that i was actually able to kill him a few times then i just got frustrated and left.

I also have been "owned". This guy was winning with 25 and no deaths. the next player had only 8 kills and it wasn't me. not that i'm great but he was just unstoppable. I spectated him and found that he was just awesome. used his shield ran for heath/arrmor and he missed on occasion which i was glad to see. guys like that i just praise and tell them gg.

Comment

hmm... aimbotters AREN'T perfect after all! xD

Comment

I would like to play on the servers that u guys play on. I usually see an aimbotter within minutes of playing ut2004 on the public servers. I mean real aimbotters because I spectate them. They are so prevalent that I don't even bother trying to win anymore because an aimbotter will eventually join the match and dominate.

I would like to play on the non public servers, but I notice that a lot of them are password protected. So there's no way for a semi noob like me to get into them

Comment

Re: how many aimbot users r there???

Originally posted by dijjitullNoob
          i am new at unreal2004 and i am familiar w/ mods and bots to help the average player be godly. but i dont chose to cheat like others and frankly in kinda sick of bein owned and not knowin if they were bein helped by aimbot and such or if i just suck and need to practice more. so i figure i would ask for some opinions on how many ppl use the frickin cheats.

[RANT] Man, I'm tired of new people(notice I didn't say noobs or nubs) acuse others of using aimbots just because they got royaly owned. You're up against people who've been playing UT games since 1999, and you expect them to play on the level you play on? sheesh... [/RANT]

One day I was on an epic server and some people were accusing the better players of being botters. Then some guy loaded a bot and joined just to show them what a real aimbot looks like. It was lame, but it sure was funny.

RD

Comment

Originally posted by Bizkymo
            I would like to play on the servers that u guys play on. I usually see an aimbotter within minutes of playing ut2004 on the public servers. I mean real aimbotters because I spectate them. They are so prevalent that I don't even bother trying to win anymore because an aimbotter will eventually join the match and dominate.

I would like to play on the non public servers, but I notice that a lot of them are password protected. So there's no way for a semi noob like me to get into them
            Join a clan, play on clan server(usualy passworded) with clan mates. If a guy gets cought cheating, he'll get booted from the clan normaly.

BTW are you really sure you're running into cheaters? I've only seen 3 bots since playing UT04, one invis hack in UT03, 10+ botters in UT99...

RD

Comment

Aimbotters are actually extremely easy to spot when you spectate them through first person. The cheater's view will instantly jerk around from player to player. They almost never smoothly trail their target, the perspective is extremely jumpy. Even if he's already shooting at somebody, he may abruptly turn around and peg somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Reddragon
                BTW are you really sure you're running into cheaters? I've only seen 3 bots since playing UT04, one invis hack in UT03, 10+ botters in UT99...

RD
                Positive. When you see a guy shooting in every direction at just about everyone on screen within and out of his line of sight, he's aimbotting. I have watch elite players play and their level of skill is obvious. An aimbotter moves sloppily around the map yet completely dominate without using essential skills like dodging and shock-combos. I wish I didn't run into them as much. It's just that they frequent the servers that I love to visit.

Comment

I remember when I first began playing ut2004 back in October. Within days I met an l33t player and decided to spectate him. I remember being in complete awe at at his skill. Of how he was able to shoot with deadly precision and basically mow down everyone on screen like an human tornado or a one man army. I thought I was witnessing a true genius at work or a god because of how he was able to instantly attack everyone that came within his area no matter if they were out of his line of sight. From that day on I had vowed to equal or surpass his godlike skills because my great ego demanded no less. It was only a few weeks later that I found out about cheaters using aimbots to help them win games. I was relieved because I would have had to eventually give up ut2004 because I would never have equal the skill of the "godlike" player, ie aimbotter, that I met within days of playing it. Talk about having a bad first experience

Comment

I dont know how many aimbots there is out there but one is to much.
                    I don't get the point of coming in the game and ruin everyone's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustashi2278
                      I dont know how many aimbots there is out there but one is to much.
                      I don't get the point of coming in the game and ruin everyone's fun.
                      Unfortunately there are a lot of people who play ONLY to ruin other's fun. Not just in this, but in every online game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizkymo

Cough "just stay off Atari demo servers"Cough

Aimbots are extreamly rare on any servers running the latest cheat software which I guess about 95% of them do. Due to a demo server being demo in nature it's not realistic for them to use anticheat other wise demo game users would not be able to enter.

Comment

there are a few out there.

Comment

I've been an online gamer since '95 (mainstream Q1, Q2, Q3A, T1, T2, UT'99, UT2K3, UT2K4, PlanetSide*) and so far, I haven't met anyone, that i know of, who were cheating/botting... :up:

*Not in correct order, of course...

Comment

Epic is spending vast amounts of energy and resources on combating the cheating problem. Some things you know about, some you don't. What we don't want is for legit customers to promote their actions by talking about it on these forums. If you've got the name of a cheater or know of a site that hosts cheats, please send it to abuse@epicgames.com and we'll do our best to hunt them down. If you want to help, that's how.

Otherwise, please don't discuss cheats on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X