Thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.

Wow. All I have to say is, you guys are are one of the most helpful gaming communities I've come across. I've been reading the forums for a few weeks now, but it definitely helps the learning curve. I appreciate what you all do, and that you don't immediately point and shout "N00b! I 0wnz0rz j00!". I found many of the guides helpful, and many of the demos helpful also, most notably, Nosnos's avi of the slope-dodge routines. I didn't even know what a slope-dodge was at first. (I had just tried dodging every now and then, never found it useful). But reading and watching what you guys did, it helped me alot, even though I still suck.
    The only problem that I had was online gaming; I tried a while back to find a few servers, but it was just when UT2k4 came out, and there were NOT alot of servers out there, esp. populated ones. Are there any servers which are frequently populated? Or which most of you reguraly freuqent?
    Last, a weird question, but do you guys play with the music on or off? I can see playing with music off, you hear more, sometimes though, you feel so bad *** with the music on.

music off, uncheck the "standard servers only" checkbox on the bottom left of the server browser to get LOTS more :up:

Comment

no problem m8. Cat already answered your question, but i must add : if you find this community nice, you've never been in the general discussion:haha:

Comment

or community chat :haha: :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by MrScruff
          or community chat :haha: :cry:
          he's talking about the unreal community

Comment

Working...
          X