How i turn off the screen flashes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i turn off the screen flashes?

Yeah, im having some trouble to turn off the screen flashes when someone hit me. I changed to screenflashes=false in ut2004.ini, but nothing happens. Can someone help me please?

I don't know how, but if I turned them off, it would make me an all over bad player. I wouldn't know when I got hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Distortional
      I don't know how, but if I turned them off, it would make me an all over bad player. I wouldn't know when I got hit.
      :up:

Comment

Re: How i turn off the screen flashes?

Originally posted by headsh0t
        Yeah, im having some trouble to turn off the screen flashes when someone hit me. I changed to screenflashes=false in ut2004.ini, but nothing happens. Can someone help me please?
        well ok, but this screenflashes are annoying for me, how i turn this thing off? i tryed to set screenflashes=false on ut2004 like i said, but nothing happens, is this a bug maybe?

Comment

isnt there a check box inside the settings/display section of the game for screen flashes?

Comment

Re: Re: How i turn off the screen flashes?

Originally posted by headsh0t
            well ok, but this screenflashes are annoying for me, how i turn this thing off? i tryed to set screenflashes=false on ut2004 like i said, but nothing happens, is this a bug maybe?
            no

Comment

Well, I managed to turn them of in UT2003 once, but I really advice against it, I just droped dead sometimes because I didn't knew I was bieng shot at. :down:

Comment

yeah... they're the only thing sometimes that lets u know ur being hit.... but no... i've never cn anyone do it.... or been able to do it in 2k4

Comment

Well if you can in 2003 you can in 2004 I think.

Comment

well, can someone tell me how i do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Zynith
                      Well if you can in 2003 you can in 2004 I think.
                      Not nececellery my good fellow . Theres a few things 2K3 had that 2K4 doesnt. Not saying youre wrong, not saying youre right though I agree with the majority in that turning it off would be a BAD thing and cannot in any way surely improve your game :downcast:

Comment

Download and install Agent INI..

You can find it on fileplanet. It's a program that you use to change all the settings in UT. There's a button for Screen Flashes on the first page.

Comment

Working...
                        X