Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Programing mouse buttons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programing mouse buttons?

Anyone know how to get the game to recognize a 5 button mouse? Im trying to get my side buttons programed but the game isint letting it happen.

What mouse is it? Also, the game does have a few settings in User.ini like Mouse3=..., Mouse4=... and Mouse5=.... Go check them and put some action there (fire, etc.) then try it ingame.
    If you want to change the options while playing the game then open the console and type:

set input Mouse?=xxxxx

where ? can be 3, 4, 5... and xxxxx is the command you want to assign to that mouse button.

Comment

Or, you could(I believe), program the mouse itself to give the input from its buttons as a particular key, then bind those keys to stuff nigame.

Comment

Its the microsoft intelimouse(not the tilt wheel one) .

I found the ini file and changed it to my liking.

This is my first unreal game and i didnt know if it had the same config changes that could be made in games like counterstrike.

Thanks for the help !

Comment

Working...
        X