bots aim spma better than humans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bots aim spma better than humans?

it seems to me when i play bots in onslaught, that when they are in an spma and have a camera shell in the air all of the rockets hit the target 95% percent of the time. while when i do the same the rockets have a wider spread when they hit the ground. has anyone else noticed this & how can my fragments stay in a tighter formation?

well, mayB the bot is using an aimbot?
    in that case just ban him off your server (also worX offline)
    and he uses h4X to put them in that formation

sometimes they also home into a target, i know it sux ;D

Comment

oops my bad- im in instant action, my comp and nope no aim bots

Comment

lol, i was j/k

ok il b serious
        i didnt notice that, but i dont play ons much
        and if i do i dont play against bots. its impossible, cuz all the ECE servers are full!

any1 noticed this??

Comment

Bots actually aim like gods with the spam (sorry, spma). It's because you need to move your reticle with only four not-so-precise directionnal keys, while they place the reticle immediately at the good spot. That caused me to think the spma was unbalanced (and i still think it is on some maps against bots) until i played on adara (i don't have time to play online).
          As for the wider spread, idk

Comment

the bots are gods with any weapon or veichcle.
            this is because of the sole facts tat they are a COMPUTER, and we all know that computers are superior to humans.

when it comes to the spma, yes, they are able to place the reticule immediatly over a pinhead, because they are a computer.

spec a bot in first person offline, you will see that they have lighning quick reactions and aim like gods.
            N.B. obviously, bot skills depend on the setting a little bit

Comment

same with the link secondary and the turrets, shame they don't have better teamskills. I'm stuck playing them now aswell, it's like going back to the demo days when everyone was a noob and nobody used teamwork :/ god i hate bots.

Comment

U know whats impossible?

the Xx shockfile xX with berserk mutator and max game speed against godlike bots in a deathmatch. Thats 1 insanely fast game. Even with auto aim I got 1 kill..... without... you don't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomZER0
                  same with the link secondary and the turrets, shame they don't have better teamskills. I'm stuck playing them now aswell, it's like going back to the demo days when everyone was a noob and nobody used teamwork :/ god i hate bots.
                  Bots have actually displayed more teamwork with me, more often, then people Online do

seriously, they link to you when you build a node or fix a veichcle.
                  they don't idle around or camp often.
                  they are exellent shots with all weapons
                  the support you ("I got your back") and stick to it.
                  they charge nodes, and with your help, they can overcome any node.
                  AND, they attack nodes and powercores OFTEN, if not, ALL THE TIME!!

this is true, and that is with Novice bots (i have the latest patch btw)

Comment

actually i think it was a bug. i downloaded a few files and did a ucc export *.u or something like it i seen here to get the mutbonusvehicles so i could play these vehicles on any map and walla i was firing like they were. i cant be 100% sure it was a bug maybe i had low grav mutator on maybe that did it. lol no worries im right as rain now ty....

Comment

Working...
                    X