Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Clan Looking for YOU? YES <= YOU!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Looking for YOU? YES <= YOU!

We are a newly formed clan, less than 2 months old.

We currently have 3 members, but are looking for people with the right attitude, that want to compete as a group or just want someplace to call their 2K3 home.

Notice I said attitude, PRO level players we aren't and we prize attitude & fellowship much HIGHER than your current skill level.

We have a web page, a dedicated server & a forum...now all we need is possibly *You*?

Join the forum, play on the server...meet us and let us meet and get to know you...who knows maybe we are your clan?

Webpage, forum and server in Sig!

.:vVv:. Fluffy

hmmm even though I am kinda wary of clans, I must admit that it would be nice to play DOM and CTF with a group of people that work as a team. Kinda tired of attacking the enemy base w/o any coherent back-up I looked up your site, however I couldn't see much info on what you expect from members, etc...Do you guys only play DM or all UT2K3 game types? Eh, I'll try to drop by the server sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Edepsiz
      I looked up your site, however I couldn't see much info on what you expect from members, etc...Do you guys only play DM or all UT2K3 game types? Eh, I'll try to drop by the server sometime
      At the moment, most of our members play rw/rg DM..of course in a clan setting it would be TDM.

But we've thought ahead and have lot's of DOM, CTF & BR maps loaded on the server for different tastes.

We get enough people to play whatever game, then we field a team!

Comment

what time are u guys usually on there?

Comment

what time are u guys usually on there?
          I'm usually on around 8:00-9:00 CDT during te week, who knows during the weekend?

The other guys pop on and off all the time... check us out, it's rare that no one isn't in the server...and if you don't like the map that's playing, use the map vote to change it... or the game type for that matter!

Comment

nice fast server...like it a lot, exchanged some rocket and flak fire with vvv-tranquility? good DM maps! Will come back for sure

Comment

nice fast server...like it a lot, exchanged some rocket and flak fire with vvv-tranquility? good DM maps! Will come back for sure
              Will keep an eye out for you... once i stop being a "map ho" that is! LOL You would think over 300 maps would be enough...but everytime i think i'll stop, i find another "must have!"

BTW... tran is a rarity in 2K3.... a girl! Be sure to thank her if she spanks your azz!

And if you spank her fine butt...well it's double special! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by [ÑßK]¤«F£ÛFF¥»¤
                Will keep an eye out for you... once i stop being a "map ho" that is! LOL You would think over 300 maps would be enough...but everytime i think i'll stop, i find another "must have!"

BTW... tran is a rarity in 2K3.... a girl! Be sure to thank her if she spanks your azz!

And if you spank her fine butt...well it's double special! LOL
                yeah I figured tran was a girl since she kept on calling me "hun" :haha: 300 maps! wow dude, way to go! I'll be camping on your server to try 'em all

Comment

yeah I figured tran was a girl since she kept on calling me "hun" :haha: 300 maps! wow dude, way to go! I'll be camping on your server to try 'em all

Good luck! I loaded the dang things and haven't played them all...but your welcome to give it a shot! I got new maps in DM, BR, CTF & DOM all for you guys!

BTW: i test all the maps on my machine at home before loading...BUT, in the odd case you run across something that doesn't work right, would you PLEASE let me know? Thanks...

Comment

I played on a few of the new maps last night and had a lot of fun. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Fierce Pancake
                      I played on a few of the new maps last night and had a lot of fun. Keep up the good work!
                      Hey, I played against Fierce Pancake last night in Inferno DM...he's one mean pancake I think my nick was "Falafel_Monkey" I either use that or Edepsiz

Good game dude!...:up:

Comment

Yep, that was me. GGz!! :up:

Comment

Thanks to all who stopped by tonight, sorry I had to leave, but it's early to work tommorow!

Def. had a great time switching from DM to TDM to BR all in the same server...LOL

I didn't know what you guys were going to vote on next...and i loved it! Def. kept me on my toes trying to stay competitive.

Also, thanks to those who joined our clan's forum, hope to be able to bring you bigger and better things in the future!

Comment

I may have to check out your guys' (and gal) clan. I've had your server in my faves since the first post on here about it. Good server, good maps, good people. Lots of fun. :up:

Comment

Ladies and gents BP mania has started! The threads on the general discussion are out of control!

Fluffy, are u planning on running Invasion on your server, actually is it possible that add that as an option on the map-vote list?

I'll try to drop by tonight, had to entertain the gf last night :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X