Special Features to each race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Features to each race

Hi! Im not a real newbie, since i've been playing the gam efor quite a while, but I can't really understand waht a certain mutator does. I'm referring to the one called "Species Statistics". What are the special combat stats given to each race when this mutator is used? If you have an aswer, please help!

Alex.

I'm not sure about the specifics of each and every race, but it modifies certain gameplay attributes of different species.

For instance, I know the Skaarj are able to jump higher, the Gen Mo'Kai can move faster and I think the Juggernaughts have more armor.

Comment

Re: Special Features to each race

Originally posted by Reptoid
      Hi! Im not a real newbie, since i've been playing the gam efor quite a while, but I can't really understand waht a certain mutator does. I'm referring to the one called "Species Statistics". What are the special combat stats given to each race when this mutator is used? If you have an aswer, please help!
      Errrrm....

Hope that helps!!!!

:up:

P.S. check this tho Species Stats Plus Mutator :up:

Comment

Thanks, but the link above seems to talk about a custom mutator, one you can download if you want to. What I really would like to know is how the default mutator in the game works, not some other one. Thanks anyway. Up until now, I managed to realise that the Gen Mo'Kai are faster... and I have an impression that the Skaarj have a faster fire rate. I still don't know anything else about the other ones though.

Comment

Originally posted by Reptoid
          Thanks, but the link above seems to talk about a custom mutator, one you can download if you want to. What I really would like to know is how the default mutator in the game works, not some other one. Thanks anyway. Up until now, I managed to realise that the Gen Mo'Kai are faster... and I have an impression that the Skaarj have a faster fire rate. I still don't know anything else about the other ones though.
          Its a custom mutator that enhances the original Species Stats, apparently. Might help?? :weird: :up:

Other than that i dunno, maybe you should try posting a question on an UT2004 foru........oh, yeh :bulb:

Comment

Working...
          X