Concerning UT2004stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concerning UT2004stats

How many hours do you have to put in before you show up in the weekly and monthly stats.

How do find out how many players have been ranked. My overall rank is around 5500 currently, but I have no idea out of how many.

From what I understand, stats are still being fixed and are in the testing phase. So player stat sampling might be on and off. Once it has been fixed, everyone's stats will be wiped clean and start fresh.

PL

Comment

everyone starting fresh?? is this true?? if so, I am all for it!

Comment

man i'm astounded that they are still trying to fix stats ...
        but am glad to hear they are still at it!

i just checked, and DEMO UT2K4 are now being recorded ... off and on.

Comment

I hope they do fix them because their still are a ton of people who play the game..

Comment

Now that the stats have been reset, can I get back to my original question? How do you find out how many total people are ranked? I would like to know what percentile I am at.

Comment

Originally posted by Durt
              Now that the stats have been reset, can I get back to my original question? How do you find out how many total people are ranked? I would like to know what percentile I am at.
              If you've a ranking at all then you're at least within the 50% mark.

Comment

Lets hope they start again as all mine have gone and it looks like i have to start again!:cry:

Comment

Working...
                X