noobs_r_us!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noobs_r_us!!

I am a big time noob, i want to join a clan for training any help would be appreciated as i play this game all the time but im just bad.....help plz!!!

best thing i can tell ya to do is hang on a clans server and get to know them..you'd be suprised how many clanners like to help people out..
    you may make a friend and end up in that clan with some hard work and good sportsmanship..hope this helps

Comment

just look for me online....i'll help out as much as i can
      see my sig for my username

Comment

Ok, thx for the help everyone.:haha: :haha:

Comment

I feel your pain buddy!! I just started playing about 2 months ago and I still suck just as bad now as I did then. lol. I play mostly instagib CTF and I’m constantly trying to get people to help me out. Especially clans!! Like you, I want to get into a clan so I can get some serious feed back on how I play. Though most people just blow me off and act like there to good to even bother with this noob. So through trial and error my advice is just keep practicing because there's no right trick in being successful at this game. Except for practice, practice, practice!! Though I did find something you might check out a training mod that helps you in target accuracy. Here is the link

http://angelmapper.com/levels.htm

Good Luck budd!!!! and keep up the good work!!! and if any one gives you **** about being a noob just remember it takes 42 muscles to frown and only two to show them your middle finger!!

ReD CeLL

Comment

hey guys well as u can tell by my tag i am in a clan called Xero Elite. and well i am willing to help u guys out . i play ONS 99% of the time sorry if that turns some of u off but thats my fav game type. and yes i have played them all plenty of times i have been around since UT99 and am in love with unreal. as far as my clan goes i am the leader of {Xero} and my game name is {Xero}«Ðråcø». i usualy play on flatliners "B*****Slap" server and am on almost ever single night. i would also give u guys a clan web site that we have but unfortuatly our host formated there files so we lost our site and we are currently in the process of building a new one that should be up soon. but in the mean time if u guys would like to play with {Xero} and or me we are all a bunch of fun, down to earth guys and would be glad to help anyone out that is willing to lean and is not an a$$ about things. it agrivates me when ever i see some guys that just keep on makeing fun of "n00bs" since they think they are just King S**t. every body was a "n00b" at one point or another even if u were around since the start u still were a noob then so why pick on new people trying to come into the unreal comunity. i just dont get it. well i think i have rambeled on long enough here so im gona end it there lol hope to see some of you some time

Comment

AMEN......

Comment

sorry about my names guys i have difrent charecters in my name and there not showing up to well on the forums so just put in the tag {Xero}* in ur buddies if u wana find us

ps yes i missed the * lol sorry bout that guess thats what u get for posting in too many forums at one time

Comment

isnt it {xero}* ?
                  the * is for anything to follow

*gR*

Comment

Cmon over and check out [TNS] The n00b School. It's a fun clan that basically foucuses on having fun and learning to play the game. We don't base exceptance on skill or anything.

http://tns.fragism.com

Come check us out!!!

Comment

If you want to mess with lowgrav instagib pop the }DA{ tag into your buddy list... our server gets goin about 7:00 pm est and is always havin intense games..we're always willing to help people out....plus instagib is a good way to get your shot and dodging down pat..so stop in anytime you feel like it

here is our server ip for those that wish to stop in
                      }DA{ 2 LGI CTF 66.235.182.126

Comment

HI [TNS]StRIkNEiN

Nice to see you here, I also have TNS in my sig along with some other clans that support newbies.

Pop along to any of us and I am sure some training or help will be put your way.
                        FF runs basic training every Wedsnesday 9.00 UK time.

Comment

What's up [FF]Elric...I am always bopping around here....I'll see ya around on the other sites (UCA and TNS)

Comment

Working...
                          X