No announcement yet.

rly need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome....great to see you are back gaming as normal.
    What game name do you use? I'll join you for a game sometime.

Comment

in game, my name is xYOUFAILMEx, whats yours? oo yeh nice quote thing on the bottom, i just read it, play w/ us or play with yourself, nice lol

Comment

LOL....:haha:
        got that from our clan....
        my game name is: {uSuK}SteelPeel...
        you should maybe also get xfire...
        it's a very cool app that lets you see what friends are online and what game they are in (there are a number of games, one of which is ut2k4 that this program supports)....
        you can then just join via this program...and not have to go into the game everytime just to see if a buddy is on (they will need this app installed though)...
        it also provides support for favorites and recently played servers (i don't think the game supports the recent servers things, so that is a cool feature as well)
        it also acts as a chat program

my xfire username is: SteelPeel

Comment

nice, yeh ill look for the app to d/l, and ill put you in my list and we'll get to play eachother soon

Comment

next time before you delete your ini files ..try going into the prefrences and reseting everything first..chances are that the patch or one of the things you downloaded changed stuff in your prefrences....
            just an idea..
            cause once you have your settings the way you like them and all your favorite servers in your favs..you will lose all those if you delete ini files..always go to your prefrences first...it'll save you from having to reset all your tweaks also..

Comment

you say ur loading screen didnt show an image in the background? i have that problem did deleting the user.ini fix that aswell?

Comment

what problem are u seeing exactly....are you getting problems with insta action or line play etc....
                please desribe exactly

Comment

Working...
                X