Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi, i'm new, and i need to know how to do all those crazy moves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i'm new, and i need to know how to do all those crazy moves!

alright, i was playing in a server earlier today(foist time playing this game online) and everybody was doing all these flips and teleporting and all kinda ****. i asked them how to do it, and they said to go thru the tutorial. but then when i looked for the the tutorial, the only one's i found were for some of the game types, none of them told me how to do all those crazy moves.

please help me...PLEASE

Here is a guide that should help you.

Unreal Tournament 2004 - Guide

.-=PM=-.

Comment

thanks, i got some useful info. from that, but i didn't see where it explained all those crazy moves

Comment

Here's a brief list of moves. Please note that only female models perform flips, and while flipping your personal view will not flip.

Double-Jump: Jump, and at the height of your jump, press Jump again.
        Dodge: Double-tap any of your left/right/forward/backward movement keys quickly.
        Dodge-Jump: Perform a dodge like explained above, and at the height of the dodge, press jump again.
        Wall-Dodge: While in the air, move against a wall and then dodge away from it while still in midair.

Comment

thanks for the brief nitro:noob:

Comment

I think your talking about those summersalts and flips players do while jumping.

Those fancy flips are an animation. some charicter skins do them automatically. from the players viewpoint there is no flipping. so your probably already doing those crazy flips, but since you cant see yourself, you dont know your doing them.

This flipping/jumping question comes up in the forums quite a lot.

Comment

flipps

I thought those players had something special making them flip ,
              lol , thx dude.

Comment

Working...
              X