Changing positions in the hellbender?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing positions in the hellbender?

I was recently playing an onslaught game and I saw a person switch the seat positions in the hellbender. For one second, he was driving the car, then all of a sudden changed seats to shooting the rear turret.

Can anyone tell me how I can be able to do it also?

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hreadid=411152

Comment

cool thanks

Comment

not a n00b but ..

I'm far from a n00b but pressing three never gets me into the twin beam turret location, I can only get to the skymine turret by pressing two. Is there something in the key bindings that has to be set in order for the twin beam binding to work?

Thanks

Comment

Well, for me, pressing the number 1-3 works fine...Not sure how to answer your question cause I'm a noob..

Comment

i should be set that way already. u must have by accedent binded ur 3 key to something else. but yeah so just rebinde it to the 3rd position and u should be fine

Comment

It's not realy 3, but the button that gets you the bio-rifle, wich is if you don't mess with it, 3. If you bound it to another key, press that key, or change it back to 3 in settings-input - configure controlls.

Comment

Re: Changing positions in the hellbender?

Originally posted by Digital_Burn
                I was recently playing an onslaught game and I saw a person switch the seat positions in the hellbender. For one second, he was driving the car, then all of a sudden changed seats to shooting the rear turret.

Can anyone tell me how I can be able to do it also?
                Pressing the numbers changes positions, such as the leviathan you can press 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 for all the different seats.

Today I was playing onslaught and an enemy player comes driving up in a brand spanking new hellbender and jumps out to attack me, so I hopped in; switched to the turret and took him out :up:

Comment

Working...
                X