instagib?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instagib?

what is instagib? ive seen it on the rankings and heard it a few times on here, help??

instagib is a game type that uses only one weapon, a super shock rifle that kills in one shot.

Comment

Infriggincredibly fun! :up:

Comment

will it say instagib somewhere while looking for a match?

Comment

when you look for a server there is a drop down menu, it says onslaught deathmatch CTF ect. its called Instagib CTF. Some servers have them on non CTF levels but i think they are using a mutator.

Comment

thanks, starfox whata your name on aim??

Comment

next to the list of servers, it will have a few icons.

things like a eaar if its a listen server.
              instagib servers have a picture of a skull on them, they stand out very much because there is surprisingly few of them.

Comment

instagib is impossibal (for me) aiming is so darn hard

Comment

Originally posted by Mspdr
                  instagib is impossibal (for me) aiming is so darn hard
                  not really...just need practise and sensitivity set to atleat 6

Comment

my problem is i always misss becuase i have that new logitech mouse and its pretty sensitive so i always aim next to them on axe uh dent

Comment

Booyah!

Comment

WAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT???????????????

Comment

Umm...sgt slaw

plz trim your e-***** plz
                          your bound to get a warning for it.

your e-***** is 10 cm long( :bulb: )

Comment

Originally posted by Mspdr
                            my problem is i always misss becuase i have that new logitech mouse and its pretty sensitive so i always aim next to them on axe uh dent
                            Then lower your mouse sensitivity until you feel comfortable with it.
                            There are a few InstaInvasion Servers out, were you can practice your aiming against monsters. Might be easier for a beginner to try that, instead of trying to take down professional iCTF players.

Even if you don´t like Instagib itself, it is a good means to train your aiming and improve your skills with the normal hitscan weapons. Ever since I played Insta alot, I became able to shoot down Raptors with the Shock Rifle and Lightning Gun and my ratio of doing long range headshots without using the scope has risen alot too.

Comment

it's good to see instagib finally gettin the respect it has deserved for a long time

if you have a mouse sensitivity problem ..you can go into your mouse prefs in your control panel ,mouse,pointer options,try moving the slide bar down some..if it's still to fast ..just uncheck the enhance pointer precision and adjust it until your happy with it...

Comment

Working...
                              X