Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help?

Yo can somenoe help me learn Unreal Tournament 2004? I am an average player but I am seeking to join a good clan and I just need to learn some skills. My Xfire and AIM is Btwestyo so any help is appreciated. I am mainly concerned with learning dodging techniques, utilizing the Shock combo and lightning gun. Thx

I have a thread like this and i've got loads of tips look 4 a thread call More Advice PLZ it should be on the 1st-3rd page.http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403332

Comment

Check out some of the links in my signature.

Comment

Re: Help?

Originally posted by ICE.SToRM
        Yo can somenoe help me learn Unreal Tournament 2004? I am an average player but I am seeking to join a good clan and I just need to learn some skills. My Xfire and AIM is Btwestyo so any help is appreciated. I am mainly concerned with learning dodging techniques, utilizing the Shock combo and lightning gun. Thx
        You know, playing invasion (or other gametypes without a Translocator) really helped me learn how to dodge jump and shield gun jump and focus on my aiming because it takes the competitive nature out of the gametype to a certain extent, where you can just relax and work on your skills without pressure. Its a whole hell of a lot of fun, and it will help. I play a lot on the Sudreal Invasion Server, where there is No T/L and 200 maps to choose from. It's a blast, and its also very difficult, so it seems as if you might benefit by giving the server a try. Very easy to find...just look under invasion for keyword "Sudreal"
        (66.93.110.171:7777)

It's not a clan. It's an online community of people that just like playing together. But there are a lot of talented players there who are nice and will help you if you need it. If you like it you can go sign up on www.sudreal.org

Comment

Working...
        X