Quick Noob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Noob question

I am thinking of buying this game and was wondering if I get a choice gender for my character? I prefer to play a female character since I am female!

there are female characters.

Comment

Yeah there are a bunch of female characters, even female robots and aliens.

Comment

the females are generally slimmer and have less armor than the men, this can make shooting at them a little more diffucult against the unexperienced sniper

Comment

Actually its the same to shoot the female as it is to shoot a fat skin the hit box is all the same

Comment

Yes, but more is better...

Comment

But if ur playin single player u dont get as many players to choose from.

Comment

thats true...

Comment

Originally posted by warlord1209
                  But if ur playin single player u dont get as many players to choose from.
                  Are you sure? If you want to play, let's say Cobalt Single Player, can't you just edit the XplayersL1.utl and change "Player=(DefaultName="Cobalt",Race="Robot",Mesh=Bo t.BotC,...,Accuracy=+0.2,BotUse=1)" to "Player=(DefaultName="Cobalt",Race="Robot",Mesh=Bo t.BotC,...,Accuracy=+0.2,Menu="SP",BotUse=1)"?

Comment

Working...
                  X