List your clan here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    IUK: Insane Unstoppable Killas. we don't got a site, i''m just a member. we're often an assault clan and stuff. we have a couple trials maps out by blade and some other guy (xD forgot his name) as well as me, under construction. i'm also working on a website for us.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Name: Instant Death Squad, -[IDS]-
    Visit us at www.idsquad.com
    We play LGI CTF, wanna challenge us? Post it in the forums!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Name:The Department of Homeland Stupidity

Website:http://clandhs.fragism.com/gl-bin/forums/ (only a forum now but I am working on that)

Status:Recriuting! We pretty much just let anyone be in the clan as long as they are pretty cool, and a decent player.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    (I just got recruited for this Clan yesterday )

Clan~Dark Exile (DÉx)

Site: http://darkexile.myfreebb.com/

Joining: Post a thread in the "joining" section,
    With these parts.
    Ut Name~
    Age~
    Location~ (we are mostly an Australian Clan, so if you live in Aus, and you willing to join, try out.)
    A little about your UT experiance, if any. And of course, you want to join. (just look at my post in the "joining" section for an idea )

(Eg:
    Ut Name~ KaNdeekiD
    Age~ 15
    Location~ Australia, Vic
    Retired 2 years ago, and only recently started playing yesterday. (From when i posted this)
    I would like to join this Clan. (i've only been a member once for a clan, and that was quake2).

Best Regards,
    ~KaNdeeKiD~)

We see how you go as a team mainly in onslaught, and a 1vs1 duel with one of our members. If we think you have what a team needs also individually for the clan, you're in .

~KaNdeeKiD~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Our clan is Gods of Gaming, the tag is {GOG}. We originated as an AVP2 clan, and have been expanding to other gametypes. We are currently recruiting, and our website is http://www.godsofgamingclan.com. Stop by and take a look at our site, and register on our forums. Beware, the music on the main page is loud.

Servers:
    70.85.56.68:7777----Public Server
    70.85.56.68:2121----Locked Server
    70.85.56.68:4040----1v1 Server

Leave a comment:

• replied
    {JCC} Jurassic Carnage Clan {JCC}

Hey childs...

Do you like violence...? Yes!
    Do you like carnage...? YAY!
    Do you like Raptors...? Ummm...

Well you can have all three if you join JURASSIC CARNAGE CLAN!!!

(ya true i ripped off weebl and bob for that, but watever!)

SEE MY WEBSITE IN MY SIG FOR DETAILS!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I thought this thread needed a revival, so here goes.......

.................[NR]n00bies revenge................

We are recruiting players of all levels of skill - so don't let the clan title put you off (YOU CAN'T STAY A n00b FOREVER!).

We're a mainly European clan, with our main base in Germany, we're made up of English / German / and other European members.

We've a good atmosphere to the clan - well laid back - and up for the fun of the game! (We may turn into 'hardened UT war heroes' you never know!).

Web site address :

http://nr.tyrants.de

We play most UT2k4 game types, but are interested more so nowadays in IG (+ variations), AS, NW DM, ONS. We do mix up our on-line time with fun games in CS:S and some mods @ times.

We have our own TeamSpeak channel & IRC channel : #n00biesrevenge (Quakenet)

If you're interested why not have a play on one of our servers :

## -+- [UTAN|NR|ISH.DE]H0US3 OF P4iN -+- ## (UT2004)
    80.69.98.133:7777

## -+- [UTAN|NR]MASSACRE CUPPA -+- ## (UT2004)
    217.160.200.195:7777

## [NR]CRYPTiC IGx 1on1 DU3LS3RV3R ## (UT2004)
    62.143.136.167:7777

#-+-[NR]CRYPTiC LiF3 -+-# (HL2 DeathMatch)
    62.143.136.167:27015

#-+-[NR]C0UNT3RF3iT ATT4CKs -+-# (CS:S)
    217.160.200.195:27015

Hope to see you there!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ::VeC:: - Vide et Credes

::VeC:: - Vide et Credes
    Webpage: ::VeC:: - Vide et Credes
    IRC Channel: #VeC

Well everything you need to know is on the site

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [FF] Elric....
    Will do,
    I used to see them in 2003 a lot but since then I tend to be tied up on private servers a lot. I will make a big effort to see if any of them are still around.
    BTW, like I said it's not a big problem if both clans are happy to share a tag, [FF] is also used by another clan and we have never had any problems with them, It would be different if they were a bunch of lamers who gave the tag a bad name. Also the PE I used to know where a nice clan so no worries there.
    well I do have a buddie set up for our tag in UT, and I have never seen any other P:E

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dogs of War (USA). We are a small elite clan currently looking to recuit. Are goal is to have fun while kicking a$$. We are strict with our rules concerning sportsmanship (respect all player whether they are noobs or they are acting like jacka$$). We are mostly into ONS with deathmatch background. We exsist to provide a small group of good players a place to call home in UT2004. There currently 12 positions on our roaster with 7 being already filled. Most of us are based on the east coast of the USA. The clan is made up of people who are 20 and over (oldest being in the 40's). So if you like to have fun, are respectful to all players, 20 or older, have some skills and ready to contribute (not money wise) to a growing clan of skilled players then please come check us out. If you are interested please go to our website and fill out the appilcation, and feel free to post on our forum and tell us about yourself. Our forum is open to everyone and is a great place to share your UT experiences.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Megadeath [M]

irc.enterthegame.com
    #megadeath

Currently we're invite only, but you can always stop by our IRC channel to say hi.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will do,
    I used to see them in 2003 a lot but since then I tend to be tied up on private servers a lot. I will make a big effort to see if any of them are still around.
    BTW, like I said it's not a big problem if both clans are happy to share a tag, [FF] is also used by another clan and we have never had any problems with them, It would be different if they were a bunch of lamers who gave the tag a bad name. Also the PE I used to know where a nice clan so no worries there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hm...the tag is P:E_ ....please let me know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There was already a PE clan about, I f I can I will try to find out if they are still active, NP but the same tag might give you problems in CB etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Project:Element

Project:Element is recruiting for social (and potentially competitive) players with which to fill our ranks. We are obviously social at the moment as we are just starting out, but as time goes by and our skill level grows, we would like to have optional competitive teams for ladder play. We love the game, and are just looking for some more fun players to hang out with both in our game server and in Ventrilo.
    We are looking specifically for people that are passionate about the game and want to improve, so skillset is not nearly as important as personality, and we hope to find people that are good sports to boot. We like to have open practice sessions 3-5 times a week for 2 or so hours a night, and we feel strongly about helping our fellow player improve as we ourselves improve. This being our nature, we do not hold tryouts.
    Feel free to check us out at www.project-element.com and say hi on the forums, or you can hop on one of our servers listed below:

14-slot Deathmatch Server - IP 69.13.248.168:7777
    Latest AntiTCC installed
    Votable modes - DM, Team DM, Capture the Flag, and Last Man Standing
    No Superweapons
    No Translocator
    100% speed
    No Bots
    Standard and custom maps
    Based in Chicago

1v1 Team Deathmatch Server - IP 69.13.248.168:8777
    UT Comp Set up for ladder play
    Latest AntiTCC installed
    No Superweapons
    No Translocator
    No Adrenaline
    100% speed
    Weapon stay
    2 spectator Max
    All standard maps
    Based in Chicago

Ventrilo
    darkstar.nrgservers.net
    port 3511

IRC
    #project-element
    GameSurge

Our game servers are hosted by Digital Storm Servers.

We look forward to fragging with you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X