n00bies Revenge recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

n00bies Revenge recruiting

This Clan is just starting out the site isnt even done yet but you can drop by the forums which arent seeing to much action right now.....why you may ask well thats because theres only 2 members me and my co-founder but we are hoping that will change soon. We were thinking about waiting till the site was complete but we decided it would be good to get our name out there. We plan to play all game types, we also plan on clan wars and joining a ladder once we get a strong community going but we are open for anyone to join. This clan was started because we know how it is to be a n00b out there its not easy finding a clan or even people who want to play with you. me and my co-leader are very dedicated and the site will be up very soon and i will post a link when its done but till then drop by our forums to find out more. We hope to see our population increase, look for us in-game we use the tag [NR].

http://n00biesrevenge.fragism.com/gl...orum/index.php

Hey good luck [NR], you got me as a neighbour at fragism.

Comment

Thank you Elric i respect your clan very much i was actually about to join them but i decided to start my own clan instead. I look forward to perhaps having a friendly match with your clan in the future.

Comment

Im happy with the response thus far and hope to have even more joining in the next couple days........ohh yea *bump*

Comment

GL guys!

btw - i suggest throwing your website addy in your sig ;-)

Comment

yea i tried and to put my adress in my sig but it wasnt working and it was late and i was 2 tired to figure it out.....i will have to do it today.

Comment

where are you based, which ladders will you play in?

Comment

Once your settled in, we'd be happy to have some games with you.

BTW, Some great Clan starting tips here
                http://www.centraloutpost.com/resources/

Comment

we are still recruiting any who wish to join but we are searching for some one with mapping skills. our members have expressed a want for custom maps however no one in the clan knows how to map (me included) so if any one with mapping skillz is looking for a clan check us out.

Comment

Originally posted by Roninwolf
                    yea i tried and to put my adress in my sig but it wasnt working and it was late and i was 2 tired to figure it out.....i will have to do it today.
                    did you use the url tags?

or is there a minimum post count b4 you can link in sig (like avatar)?

Comment

Comment

Good luck with it guys, however i'm curious to know how you are gonna prevent experienced players from blagging their way in, looking for an easy opportunity to look good? Thats always been the problem when the Q of n00b servers has arisen in the past.

And arent your menbers gonna be pretty short-term? After a couple of months and LOTs of practice they'll mature into real people and no longer be sh!te enough to play with the newcomers.

Hard to see how you're gonna work this, but i really hope u do :noob:

Comment

well we are not only for n00bs we just named it that because we want a place wher ANYONE can play but we welcome all skill levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Roninwolf
                            well we are not only for n00bs we just named it that because we want a place wher ANYONE can play but we welcome all skill levels.
                            Looking forward to seeing you grow:up:

Comment

we have grown so fast its amazing. We are still recruiting, We have very active forums and we will have our server up and running tuesday so come and check us out.

Comment

Working...
                              X