Need Help To Get Started Modding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help To Get Started Modding

OK. I just bought myself a copy of UT2K4 and I've been trying to find some decent resources for making mods for it (I actually got it just to try my hand at modding it).
    I did find a few resources which seem to be for the original UT, but they dont seem to be 100% compatible. Can someone point me towards tutorials/resources to help me get started making/installing/importing/etc. models, maps and mods (mutators, game types, full conversions)?

Basically, I need tutorials for anything and everything . Any tutorials I can get my hands on. Thanks in advance.

Try the modding forum... there are a couple of sticky posts right at the top listing a bunch of resources. These Threads where put together by some of the guys at epic, so they are good resources.

If you have the DVD edition there are a ton of movies on the second disc showing you how to mod.

Comment

Take the game back...And Purchase the DVD editon and there will be all kinds of Tutorials on the Extra DVD,If you dont have a dvd player buy one it is well worth the extra dough to get these tutorials...But at 3D Buzz they have them all...Also check out...3DBuzz

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I dont have the DVD edition and I cant return this version to get the DVD edition. I'll check out 3D Buzz for those vids though, thanks. Also, re: modding forum... thanks for that, I found a post with a few links: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=373935

Is this the one to which you were referring? If not, can you post the link?

Thanks! You guys have been a big help.

Comment

Working...
        X