Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Ok Plz Read Very Imporatant!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Plz Read Very Imporatant!!

OK ON UT2003 ON THE CHAT THING OK WHERE YOU CLICK CHAT OK YOU NO HOW THE NEW WINDOW POPS UP N IT SAYS CONNEXT SERVER DELETE OR SUMTHYN THEN SAYS GOTO CAHT OR SUMTHYN OK ON THE SERVER THING I GOT STOND 1 DAY I THINK IT WAS YESTERDAY OK WELL I ACIDENTLY CLICKED THE DELTED BUTTON N THE SERVER WAS DELETED AND NOW I DONT NO WHUT THE SERVER IS NOW CAN SUM1 PLZ GOTO THE GAME N TELL ME THE SERVER THING PLZZZZ PRONTO I GOT A CLAN TO RUN =\PLZZZ HELPP

I dunno what yur talking about

Comment

Which clan ??? :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by Yakomo
        Which clan ???
        Yes I would also like to know who to avoid.

Comment

No, I really would love to have a little game

Comment

Just an idea: Repair your capslock key, start using interpunctuation and search the server in your default.ini or defuser.ini.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbo
              Just an idea: Repair your capslock key, start using interpunctuation and search the server in your default.ini or defuser.ini.
              Or, at least stay away from the delete button when you "GET STOND"...

(Better still...just don't get "STOND"...)

Comment

This post , unedited , should be used in anti-drug campaigns

Comment

Originally posted by tired
                  This post , unedited , should be used in anti-drug campaigns
                  hehe it should lol

Comment

well..

I object being rude for newbies, as that will quickly drive them of from the game, but if someone is so stupid that he writes everything with CAPS on and uses words like sum1 etc. and cannot uses periods I do not see any reason we would like them to keep playing. I'm tired of people like this. Learn to write, then ask.

Comment

We interrupt this forum for a repeat post .

Comment

LoL.

If it ain't drugs , remember this - drinking White Out is unhealthy , and inhaling its fumes impairs ones ability to type in lower case with the appropriate spell checking and grammar.

Do not sit close to White Out during an exam , and don't have a little nip if you feel the urge to wet your appetite in desperation.

Comment

Yes after all we are talking to members of the general public here, not sending an sms like a 13 year old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by [OC]Mr B
                            Or, at least stay away from the delete button when you "GET STOND"...

(Better still...just don't get "STOND"...)
                            i get stoned, i play...
                            if i don't get stoned, i don't play...
                            now, can you imagine what i have to go through on dry days? :bulb:

Comment

TweeD

OK ON UT2003 ON THE CHAT THING OK WHERE YOU CLICK CHAT OK YOU NO HOW THE NEW WINDOW POPS UP N IT SAYS CONNEXT SERVER DELETE OR SUMTHYN THEN SAYS GOTO CAHT OR SUMTHYN OK ON THE SERVER THING I GOT STOND 1 DAY I THINK IT WAS YESTERDAY OK WELL I ACIDENTLY CLICKED THE DELTED BUTTON N THE SERVER WAS DELETED AND NOW I DONT NO WHUT THE SERVER IS NOW CAN SUM1 PLZ GOTO THE GAME N TELL ME THE SERVER THING PLZZZZ PRONTO I GOT A CLAN TO RUN =\PLZZZ HELPP

Must be from mars,boy I want to join ur clan.

Comment

Working...
                              X