Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what to know where the guns are on the maps or if you know where they are can u tell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what to know where the guns are on the maps or if you know where they are can u tell

the redeemer is right on top of the middle tower you will need to use the raptor to get up also you can push it off so other team players can also get it takes 3/4 redeemer rockets to destroy a base but do know where the sniper rifle is please my team mates wont tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I think I know what map you are talking about Tolran (or something close to that) To get the sniper you go through the teliporter in your base (the little red glowy thing) and I'm pretty sure the sniper is there.

Comment

I'm not completely sure, but I think that there is no sniper rifle in Torlan. There may be in one of the weapons lockers. The Lightning rifle is on the top of the tower that the teleporter goes to. For future reference, Specify which long-range rifle, specify the map, and specify the game type.

Comment

alright, there's no sniper rifle, your definitely talking about torlan because its the only one with the big tower in the middle with the deemer on top, if you want the lighting gun, which is really the same thing as a sniper just a little more hi-tech, and a little less stealth, its on top of your base tower like he said, you can also find it in the corner nodes weapons lockers

i'm guessing you only have the demo, since you didn't say what map or even gametype it was on, and if you want all the info on the ons levels with all they're weapons click here:

http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/articles/89_1.php

it has maps of all the levels, little icons for weapons, vehicles, warps, nodes, powerups, etc

Its funny how the post changed, each time getting older and older gamers, each with a more knowledge, its like evolution

Comment

Re: what to know where the guns are on the maps or if you know where they are can u tell

Originally posted by nightreaper
          the redeemer is right on top of the middle tower you will need to use the raptor to get up also you can push it off so other team players can also get it takes 3/4 redeemer rockets to destroy a base but do know where the sniper rifle is please my team mates wont tell me!!!!!!!!!!!
          Ewl trick . Try this one:
          - Park a manta near the double dmg
          - Grab redeemer, the the double dmg
          - Rush the manta into the enemy's core
          - Make your touchdown

Comment

Re: Re: what to know where the guns are on the maps or if you know where they are can u tell

Originally posted by tardis
            Ewl trick . Try this one:
            - Park a manta near the double dmg
            - Grab redeemer, the the double dmg
            - Rush the manta into the enemy's core
            - Make your touchdown
            I think that does about 70% damage to the core lol,

You see the deemer is a multi hit weapon, so each of the parts is doubled, making it insanely powerful, you can take down the core on Ascendency in under 10 seconds with deemer and RL. :up:

Comment

thanks

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Comment

Working...
              X