*.ini commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*.ini commands

Hey guys, I have searched the forum up and down for concise list of keybind commands to no avail. Does anyone know where one is located? Thanks in advance.

C'mon, 29 views and nothing? Not even a suggestion?

Comment

http://www.ut2k3.net/consolecommands.php

You'll do better if you can give us an idea of what sorts of things you want to know/ do. Do you need a syntax primer? What?

Comment

:up: Discord,
        There is no concise list of keybinds and also no concise list of aliases which would probably be the next question.

PPl make there own keybinds and program them up the way they want, there is no right or wrong just experiment.

As Discord said give us an idea of what your trying to do and we might be able to point you the right way.

Comment

Along the same lines, I would like to know if there is any way to activate VSync with a console command or a key bind. I usually play with VSync on for DM, but in ONS mode VSync kills my performance. It would be nice to have a way to turn it on or off with a keystroke. Any ideas???????????

Comment

I'd like to know how to keybind taunts like TeamIdle, Unique and Cheer etc. ? I tried to bind them in the User.ini the same way as that default ones are ... KEY= Taunt <name_of_taunt> ... doesn't work. Ideas ?

Comment

Originally posted by Discord
              http://www.ut2k3.net/consolecommands.php

You'll do better if you can give us an idea of what sorts of things you want to know/ do. Do you need a syntax primer? What?
              Nothing out of the ordinary, it's just that the keybind commands I DO know I just happened to pick up from someone suggesting something from what would seem out of the blue. Yes, a syntax primer is what I am looking for, more or less. And if I'm lucky, some examples of proper usage.

For instance, I am interested in binding my middle mouse button to switch from whatever weapon I am carrying to the shield and then back upon release. However, I would like to switch and activate the shield at the same time. I have it bound to switch and switch back upon release, but I still have to manually activate it.

I am also interested in a command that will allow me to press a key to change my FOV and then change it back when I press the button again.

P.S. thanks but it's not console commands I am interested in. I appreciate it, though.

Comment

Working...
              X