sorry everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry everyone

hope you accept my appoligy anybody who can destroy a goliath deserves a hounrable death

what? little clarification maybe? :weird:

Comment

I think he is having trouble destroying them and therefore worships those like myself who can easily do it My key method is to grab a Raptor and do an aerial assault on the Goliath. If no Raptor is available, then use a Manta and sweep from left to right quickly while jumping up and down. This makes a hard target for the tank to hit sing the turret moves so slow. Believe it or not, people keep trying to kill you and die themselves instead of switching to the mounted gun like they should.

Comment

bah!
        i do it on foot.... just means you have to respawn a few times

Comment

i try to get on top of it and flak it till it burns, if possible, plant some grenades, jump and hit the deck

Comment

That is how I like to hear it done Firebert :up:
            Me I usually do it on foot hiding in the bushes with an avril that i fire up (so the tank don't see me as likely) then I lock on and it dives right down on 'em! It is fun but they usually spot you after one or two, and if its a freshy, you still got your work cut out for you. I run at em with my shock file on auto-fire or minigun on full tilt, hoppin like a maddened flea and then when in range flack balls do massive dammage!

Woot I love taking tanks out with guerrilla tactics!

Comment

When you're guarding a choke point with a tank, you may want to deploy some spider mines in the nooks around you. You'll get at least a warning cry when infantery tries to slip up to you.

Comment

I run towards it shooting away all my ammo. I usually dont die since you can avoid being shot by the tank by side stepping Easy
                :P

Comment

oh yeh dj i have destroyed 18 manta 1 levi 6 goliaths 2 home made dropships 16 scorps 8 raptors 19 hellbenders and you oh by the way you smell like a 100 year old still rotting slushy dead moochs na na na

Comment

Originally posted by Taxidermy
                    I run towards it shooting away all my ammo. I usually dont die since you can avoid being shot by the tank by side stepping Easy
                    :P
                    So that must be why tanks always target the ground slightly on front of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X