Mid-air cartwheels and sommersaults

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid-air cartwheels and sommersaults

Ok, I I've been trying to figure out how to do flips and cartwheels while in the air. I read somewhere on the forum that double jump does a flip, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Just looks like I simply jump twice (in third person). So how is it done exactly?

EDIT: Animation... Why doesn't it show the flips while playing back a demo in third person? I wanna see myself doin' something cool. :noob:

flips off walls for everyone!

the skinny models (mostly grrls) flip on a double jump, but the others require that you jump near a wall and then double-tap the opposite direction (ss if you are facing the wall) That will make anyone flip. Practice to do the side ones and try doing second jump before or after going off the walls.. you only get two jumps, but the dodge off the wall is free

Hope that helps

Comment

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=368859 :up:

Comment

Nice siggy there Elric, I'm gonna have to go and edit mine. :up:

Back to the topic of the thread, the somersaulting lark is only an animation. AFAIK the hitbox (an invisible area that the game uses to determine if you've hit the target) doesn't move in the same way, i.e. as far as hitting the target goes the head is always at the top even if the character's visible head is at the bottom (mid way through a somersault).

Comment

Thx Early, just doing my bit for the comunity

Oh and thx for that info I could never seem to get the answer to that one. so whilst they are horizontal in the air aim above them for a head shot.
          Cool, but TBH i'm just happy when i can hit anywhere

Comment

Working...
          X