Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

user.ini.problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• user.ini.problem?

lo guys,
    been trying to use >user.ini. to bind a key to an action...ie:
    presssing "h" key to say THXS.But it aint working,have tried deleting this file, and starting again with the new one but still no good. The thing is ive already done this bind before sucessfully but since doing a full reinstall (upgraded to XP Pro) it has not worked.
    I own a genuine copy of the game, and all patches are upto date.....as if that makes a difference.....
    Thxs in advance for any help in this matter
    3BeeZ(UK)

Have you tried it inside the game? Press 'tab' and type this at the game's console :

set input H say THXS

If it doesn't work then you may have your 'user.ini' file read only or something (I doubt this is really the problem).

Comment

YEP

that did it, thxs very much.Did`nt think of that
      CHEERS:
      BOo(uk)

Comment

Re: user.ini.problem?

Originally posted by 3BeeZ(UK)
        lo guys,
        been trying to use >user.ini. to bind a key to an action...ie:
        presssing "h" key to say THXS.But it aint working,have tried deleting this file, and starting again with the new one but still no good. The thing is ive already done this bind before sucessfully but since doing a full reinstall (upgraded to XP Pro) it has not worked.
        I own a genuine copy of the game, and all patches are upto date.....as if that makes a difference.....
        Thxs in advance for any help in this matter
        3BeeZ(UK)
        what exactly is the text you are putting in your ini?

Comment

lo,
          feel abit silly now, think i forgot to type "say".....DOH
          thxs anyway
          BOo(uk)

Comment

that would be a problem

Comment

Working...
            X