Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

Lost box with activation code for Unreal Tournament 2003...can anyone help with a code so that I can play???

Ehh..... Yeah Right!

I'm sure there are palces you can call where with a proff of purchase you can obtain a new code!

Comment

.:.

Lucky the CD key isn't on the box:bulb: Its on the booklet sucka!

I look down on you with a little blue head:sour:

Comment

Good one Cannibal!

Comment

I got the key...

I got a code for UT2003, because I bought it LEGALLY!!!!!!!!

If you want to have a code, BUY IT in a SHOP!

Don't go knocking on our door to pass you the code so you can play the game ILEGALLY!

Comment

.:.

Wasn't the smartest place to post a thread. On the biggest UT2K3 forum around Trying to scam your way into multi-player:bulb: People, keep your serial numbers save and to yourself. It only takes a few people to know 1 serial and then its deemed unplayable

Comment

I'm irritated...

I actually bought the UT2k4 fair and square on ebay and the guy who sold it to me claims he cannot find the cd key. So now I have all these discs that look really nice gathering dust! I really DO need the CD key. I really don't want to buy this game from somebody else all over again. I want this jerk to find the key and return my money for all the trouble!

Comment

Then your problam is still something that we cannot solve. Because nobody here is going to give you their key. Period.

Contact E-bay, see if they can do anything for you. If not, well, that's the risk you run, buying second-hand games, because a new copy is too expensive at $10 or $15, online ..

Comment

He found the code, i'm now a happy camper! I am also poor Lert, I'd of loved a new copy. But not all of us can afford things brand new. New copies are not $10-$15.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellkitten View Post
                    He found the code, i'm now a happy camper! I am also poor Lert, I'd of loved a new copy. But not all of us can afford things brand new. New copies are not $10-$15.
                    $11.99
                    $9.99

Comment

The game is ridiculously cheap now. Hell, i don't know how anyone could turn down such a good game for such a cheap price...

Then your problam is still something that we cannot solve. Because nobody here is going to give you their key. Period.
                      I would have given a CD key because i have one to spare. (I ordered two UTs by mistake).

Comment

If your system still running and the game is installed you can use special software to recover your products license key. There is a products like "Recover Keys" ( http://recover-keys.com/ ) that support, Unreal Tournament, Windows, Office and about 600 of other major software packages.

Comment

Working...
                        X