Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Skyline (Bombing Run)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyline (Bombing Run)

Ok, I can't figure it out myself.... how on earth do you get to the opponent's platform to score on the Skyline map? It's too far to jump and I can't find a jump platform and teleport spot anywhere on the neutral platform. Can anyone clue me in?

yo!

i think i can help u. when in the middle of the arena where the ball is either to ur left or to ur right u'll find a jump boost on a platform. if this doesn't help u then just go on mutators and add quad jump.

Comment

Thank you!

I'll give it a try.....

Comment

It is possible to jump from the middle to the other teams goal. You have to double jump from either side and land on the tower type things on either side. A double jump is a jump and then the jump again at the height of the first jump. I hope this helps.

Comment

Or just do what everyone else does, throw the ball and then translocate across. If you jump over with the ball you're just giving the enemy 2-3 seconds in which to line up and shoot.

Comment

That sounds like a good idea...

I'll give it a try.

Comment

Working...
            X