The online filter is busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The online filter is busted

I can't get the **** filter to pick up the no translocators option. I hate those **** things as they kill my chances for killing people (they just dissapear and then I die )

any idea how to fix this little problem? Can we cuss as well as I have a sig phrase I'd like to put on but I don't want to be banned

Is this a bug or something? I can't get the filter to pickup games with no translocators (all games regardless of tl show up)

I need help here.

Comment

Yeah i've given up on using the filters.....don't often work for me.
      Most cus words are blanked out automatically, unless you have a huge number of posts (I think). So I wouldn't worry

Comment

ADMIN ???

I have the same problem the filters dont work
        I changed the filter to only show stats servers but in does not work...
        Also the stats icon is not shown in the server lists...
        maybe something for an admin here to pass the message to Atari?

Comment

I think the admins are aware, there is a bug report thread in the main forum.
          The stats icons most likely aren't showing up because the stats website is borked right now. Hasn't been updated since the 24th.

Comment

I'm sorry i only speak english ...

What does 'borked' mean?

Comment

Re: I'm sorry i only speak english ...

Originally posted by LadySlayer
              What does 'borked' mean?
              I hope you would be able to infer its meaning.....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=borked&b=1

Comment

Hahahaha lol

Borked

Comment

this may be stupid and you guys have already tried it but there is a checkbox at the bottom of the screen that disables the filters from working...

Not doubting anyones intelligence but sometimes those little things get overlooked.

Comment

I was just thinking of posting another thread about 'how do i get rid of the translocator - i cant seem to get the filters to work' when I saw this one.

It seems that the filter works for deathmatch games, but not for CTF.

Comment

another thing I thought of,

have you guys having this trouble tried unchecking the box that says official servers only?

I havent tried using the filter but when I looked for my personal server I didnt see it until I unchecked the official server box because i had a mutator running at the time.

Comment

Yeah I noticed that little check box (now THAT is cool cause I HATE WITH A PASSION stupid mutators.)

I've tried everything. Low resolution allows me to see all the check boxes and such.

Comment

Working...
                        X