Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{S!N} is recruiting

The sinners are recruiting!!!

What We are primarily an ONS UT2k4 clan with interests in TDM/CTF located in the US and are currently competing in the proving grounds ONS ladder (Would join more if/when we obtain new members). We provide a unique structure with an open policy. Although we have 6 leaders with final decisions requiring buy in of 3 leaders, most issues are discussed openly with all members where everyone has influence in clan decisions.

Who Although skill is important, dedication and personality is what we seek. If you are a noob, but show us dedication and your personality meshes, we'll definitely bring you on. On the flip side, you can go Godlike consistently against anyone you meet... if you are an *** you'll not be accepted. Average age is mid to upper 20's and only 18+ will be considered. So if you are just starting out, or are a seasoned veteran ... or if you just want to be a little more liberal on the forums, stop by http://thesinners.us We also want to keep our clan relatively small so that everyone gets a chance to play (<20 members - we currently have 11). We are also IRC whores --> irc.enterthegame.com #S!N, somebody is almost always around or at least idleing.

When Typically we will have at least 1 ladder match a week, with an open practice on Sundays and mandatory practice on Thursdays 9pm cst (within reason of course - real life comes first!).

Where We have two public servers located in Chicago, IL(see signature) and one private 12 player server. Webadmin access is given out to responsible individuals. All servers are NW, no TL, no sup weps (except ONS/AS). For players in NA, these servers have consistently given lower pings than most others out there.

Why First and foremost is to have fun! Second is to WIN!!! Skill may get you noticed quicker, but we have a wide range of skills with a common goal to become unbeatable in competitive play. This hopefully will help us all get better.

Stop by and check us out!! http://thesinners.us

If you are looking for a clan that will give you actual ladder game time, and you wont get lost in the sea of members, come check us out. We might be just what you are looking for.

Comment

A return of the favor.

Comment

im interested if you guys are still looking.

Comment

saw that you stopped by our forums!

we are currently operating by invite only. that means there isn't tryouts. what you need to do is hang out in irc w/us and put {S!N}* in your buddy list. play w/us on our servers. if you do that for a few weeks and show us that you're serious... if the personality meshes there is no reason why something might NOT happen

we've been burned in the past a couple times by giving membership just cuz somebody was good only to find that they disappeared soon after membership was accepted, never to be heard from again. we want to avoid that scenario.

lookin forward to seein you on our servers!!!:up:

Comment

I didn't know you could use wildcards in buddy lists

Comment

yep it's definitely handy!

btw thx for the bumps BW and pa

Comment

A great big congratulations goes out to the newest {S!N} member, Doozer!

Comment

Originally posted by {S!N}Sloth
                  yep it's definitely handy!

btw thx for the bumps BW and pa
                  I couldn't get it to work. I tried to add *VIII to add all Factor VIII Contingency members to my budddy list but it didn't seem to work.

Comment

it doesn't bring up the name of each individual player in the "buddy" column on the left, but rather the servers with players online that contain the string ("VIII") in their name. these servers of course appear in the server list column on the right. you'll have to click on each of these server names to see who is online in each of them. so if none of the VIII members were playing (or they were aliasing) then nothing would come up.

Comment

thx sloth, i always wondered why i couldnt find people

Comment

we're still looking <cough> bump <cough>

Comment

how much do you pay an hour??

i dont work for under 15$ :weird: :weird:

Comment

say who an' the what now?

Comment

Originally posted by {S!N}Sloth
                              say who an' the what now?