Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Where to Get Unreal Editor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Where to Get Unreal Editor?

    Does anyone know where to get the Unreal Editor program? I want to make a new voice pack for my characters and I have the necessary files (uncompressed wave files) but I need the Unreal Editor to combine them into one .aux file or .i/.int files. If someone could help me out on how/where to get the program, I'd appreciate it.

    #2
    You get unreal editor with game, its located in system folder UT2004/System

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by bass3 View Post
      You get unreal editor with game, its located in system folder UT2004/System
      Thanks I found it. Also, I've finished making a .uax file, but I need the game to recognize it as a character voice. How do I do that?

      Comment


        #4
        I suggest you to use the voice packager http://www.moddb.com/mods/alexanders...voice-packager I also suggest to record your sounds in mono and .wav That should be enough Making UAX files requires you to program stuff yourself, using the VPackager makes you avoiding the programming phase. It makes the mutator, all you have to do with it is sound editing and choose what you want to do.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Blade_hunter View Post
          I suggest you to use the voice packager http://www.moddb.com/mods/alexanders...voice-packager I also suggest to record your sounds in mono and .wav That should be enough Making UAX files requires you to program stuff yourself, using the VPackager makes you avoiding the programming phase. It makes the mutator, all you have to do with it is sound editing and choose what you want to do.
          Thanks, but now I have a new problem. The voice program says this error message: "Unable to find registry entries for UT2004. Exiting." How do I fix this?

          Comment


            #6
            There is registry fixers, or you try to edit the registry entry yourself. As I have unreal anthology I had to do it that way. There must be something like run / or search box in windows start menu, and type regedit in Then go to hkey local machine, software, and search for UT2004 in there, then add additionally to the path folder \UT2004\System if it doesn't exist

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Blade_hunter View Post
              There is registry fixers, or you try to edit the registry entry yourself. As I have unreal anthology I had to do it that way. There must be something like run / or search box in windows start menu, and type regedit in Then go to hkey local machine, software, and search for UT2004 in there, then add additionally to the path folder \UT2004\System if it doesn't exist
              If you mean export the registration entry and place the file in the system folder, then I've done that. But the voice packager still can't find them for some reason.

              Comment


                #8
                oh, no. I have not found anything about it.








                sony xperia z5 compact case

                Comment


                  #9
                  use this to fix your registry for the game
                  http://wickedhq.com/index.php?/files...004regfix13zip

                  im using this directory C:\UT2004

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Thanks for all the help guys. I managed to create my first mod with all your help!

                    Here's the link: https://forums.epicgames.com/threads...are-Voice-V2-0

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X