Help mei need expert hosting help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help mei need expert hosting help

And is I want to host this server from my batch file exe but everytime i do it the way i want i got the server up and running and this is the code i use---

@echo off
    :10
    ucc server DM-Antalus?game=SkaarjPack.Invasion?mutator=XGame.Mut InstaGib
    ini=UT2004.ini log=server.log
    copy server.log servercrash.log
    goto 10

QUESTION IS :::: can some one provide me with a version of this code in the format for assault and the map named "AS-MH(TormentedPalace).ut2" and the mutator (maybe just instagib idc but it needs one mutator)

Becasue i will end up changing the mutator trying to find the actuall path name for the mod/mut ut2004rpg

Maybe ut2004rpg doesn't work with assualt but earlier i heard it is universal for gamemodes then i downloaded it for my assault maps but only got it working in instant action mode.

ASLO QUESTION::::
    if anyone knows what the path name or mutator name to write into the batch file under the mutators for UT2004RPG is pleasee tell me so i may host an assualt rpg game.... (>>,)

Sorry for asking a similar question to my other thread in Problems with hosting again... but this is the last thing i need for I won't ever need to post about the server hosting again becasue i only want a assault/rpg/mh server.
    p.s. "RPG" is the only mutator it gets thats all i want on the server. PLEASE REPLY WITH ATLEAST TELLING ME TO DO IT THE HARD WAY
Working...
X