Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old mod authoring courses available

hey everyone,

Here is that, in my old life I used to teach a mod authoring class for unreal tournament 2003.space since my career and life has taken a new direction, I've decided to share the entire course content (all 55 lessons) with the world. You can find everything here: http://pikespals.blogspot.ca/2013/07...days-past.html

I hope you find them useful, enjoy!

I didn't look at them but are those lessons good for total beginners that didn't learn any code before?

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Baryonyx View Post
          I didn't look at them but are those lessons good for total beginners that didn't learn any code before?
          The lesson to start from zero with unreal script. However they do assume that you have some prior knowledge of programming. For example they don't really explain what a class or function is. In terms of data types, the lessons only explain those that are unique to unreal, rotators for example. The lessons assume you already know that. Nonetheless they are step-by-step enough I think you could get something going without any prior programming knowledge. But it would be more challenging.

Comment

Working...
          X