Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

How can I use the camera on the translocator?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How can I use the camera on the translocator?

    I been playing for a while now, and I completely forgot you could do this till someone mentioned it in a post. And now I forgot how to do it, lol.

    Thx 4 ur help

  • #2
    Re: How can I use the camera on the translocator?

    Originally posted by undrtakr
    I been playing for a while now, and I completely forgot you could do this till someone mentioned it in a post. And now I forgot how to do it, lol.

    Thx 4 ur help
    NEVER MIND I FOUND OUT

    Comment


    • #3
      How is it done than?
      cause i tried, but i can't get into that camera view

      Comment


      • #4
        fire the tl but dont teleport instead press q

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NeB
          fire the tl but dont teleport instead press q
          Hey is there a way to assign the "camera" to a different button?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by undrtakr
            Hey is there a way to assign the "camera" to a different button?
            bind the TL to another key :bulb:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Arclite
              bind the TL to another key :bulb:
              LOL

              I know that, but I couldn't find the TL Camera, in the controls set-up. Does it say Camera or just TL? I'll go check again.

              Comment


              • #8
                i raplaced the q button :bulb:
                so woud you give me from youre user.ini that line plz??

                Comment


                • #9
                  "SwitchWeapon 10" <<That brings up the trans, and also activates the camera.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Apathy II
                    "SwitchWeapon 10" <<That brings up the trans, and also activates the camera.
                    Ok, I'll do that next time I play.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X