Question Mouse Style Multiplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Mouse Style Multiplayer

question: unreal tournament 2004 multiplayer, the best style for them to hold the mouse? (I 1 mouse SteelSeries, Rating 65mA 5VDC.

and another thing: you know the video of one of the best players of multiplayer and you give it to me? so 'I learn to play good looking

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forums!

You should hold the mouse whatever way is most comfortable to you. Holding the mouse in an uncomfortable way will only slow you down.

For the video, I can't help you with that. But one thing you can try, is to start a match with a few bots on a high level (Adept or higher), and join as a spectator. During the match, you can change the bot you're viewing by clicking the left mouse button. If you press F4, you can switch from third person view to first person view and back.

I hope this helps somehow.

Comment

Bots are not really useful since they have "aim assistance" and because they have poor movement, players are better, that's why it's better to spectate players online.
      The mouse is not very important. Try to find a good sensitivity setting and train your aiming, this is all you should know. If you need more tips, I've made a list with useful tips, it contains the basics, tips on how to improve your gameplay and some tactics. You should check it out.

Comment

try the mouse
        Razor DeathAdder black edition

I have seen some pro like "Run" using these mouse they have incredible aim like 1 of the 5 shot might miss but that's still need your skill.

Razor Naga Epic

Have heard good reviews about this mouse

Comment

Again, a gaming mouse totally isn't necessary. I have a cheap laptop mouse for my PC which serves me well since a few years and I can hit whatever I want (of course not all the time and depending on my day). It's the training and the skill you get from it that matters.

Comment

I personally like it if I can lay down my whole arm, makes me aim better because I don't have to keep my whole arm constricted this way.

Comment

Well, talking about the position, I have my mouse on my desk. Below my desk I have two rails holding a board where I could lay down 1 and 2/3 keyboards (theoretically) and if I pull it out I can lay down my arms just fine, a comfortable position imo.
              Don't know how your desk looks like, so it will be most likely different. It's better to have your arms supported by your desk or a board for your keyboard, makes it easier to play since you can completely focus on aiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly. View Post
                Again, a gaming mouse totally isn't necessary. I have a cheap laptop mouse for my PC which serves me well since a few years and I can hit whatever I want (of course not all the time and depending on my day). It's the training and the skill you get from it that matters.
                not exactly right
                I have a friend name DJ_Deeps when his old deathadder mouse was damaged
                ,he had to use a cheap mouse at that time I was able to compete him
                we both had nearly equal name
                but when he got his new mouse now his aim is 40 or 60% better than it was before he is owning me like hell and dm score is always xx-0 now

Comment

Depending on what style of play you want (high sense for snipers, mid sense for gunners, low sense for flak spammerz), it can be supportive if the mouse weighs more OR less than an average mouse. Therefore, gamingmice can give a slight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by chronox View Post
                    not exactly right
                    I have a friend name DJ_Deeps when his old deathadder mouse was damaged
                    ,he had to use a cheap mouse at that time I was able to compete him
                    we both had nearly equal name
                    but when he got his new mouse now his aim is 40 or 60% better than it was before he is owning me like hell and dm score is always xx-0 now
                    This can also be a side effect of mouse change, I can't really play on other mice either.

Comment

na dude gaming mouse r always better than normal for me :P

Comment

Speaking about mice sensitivity, this is an excellent guide:

http://www.overclock.net/mice/173255...ion-guide.html

It's not aimed for UT specifically, but pretty much everything applies to it, anyway. I never knew a lot of things about how Windows handled the mouse before (and how big of a ripoff the sensitivity setting there is).

Comment

Working...
                        X