I wanna get better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna get better

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone waz interested in teachin me how to play ut2k3 better, I just got the game yesterday and I'm not totally bad, but I wanna be really good at it. I've play jk2 online and waz in a ctf clan but now I have decided to ut2k3 and very seriously too. Any assistance anyone can give me would very much be appreciated.

Thanks.

practice makes "perfect"

Comment

. I know practice makes perfect, but without some kind of guide the learning curve of this game can be very long indeed, thats why i'm asking for any kind of help (any) that anyone might feel would be useful for a newbie like myself. Thanks

Comment

http://www.unreal2k3.co.uk/tuts/dodge/

Comment

Thanks alot.

Comment

/2age I would be happy to play a few maps with you and give some pointers on gameplay and technique. I am located on the east coast and usually play after 8:00 in the evening. Let me know if you would like to have a training session.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your offer, I have a project due by midnite today, but if i get it done early enough i'll come play, i'll add u to my buddies list ChemicalBurn, hope to play with u soon.

Comment

It ain't the first time and it won't be the last time.

Read this guide

Comment

Re: I wanna get better

Originally posted by /2age
                  Hi, I wanted to know if anyone waz interested in teachin me how to play ut2k3 better, I just got the game yesterday and I'm not totally bad, but I wanna be really good at it. I've play jk2 online and waz in a ctf clan but now I have decided to ut2k3 and very seriously too. Any assistance anyone can give me would very much be appreciated.

Thanks.
                  come visit us For links to our servers, please see the webpage in my sig :up:

Comment

Working...
                  X