This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Wow..... A big thanks from a newbie for sharing that kind of info I'm really thankful to you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great tips man. Helped me in advanced while playing...thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks a lot for the tips

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good thing i found this thread.. will help me alot bout this game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I get asked how to install skins on my Youtube channel often enough that I made a "How to" video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a tip. Get familiar with all the weapons that is scattered across the arena. Try to learn where every weapon appears in a map. It can help you overcome the odds.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for your update news.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the update, these tips are really valuable for me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Welcome to the forums!

I never had any troubles with dodging that were related to a too low dodging time, in fact I had to decrease the time in the very first Unreal Tournament because I accidentally dodged while moving which resulted in unfortunate falls and meetups with the ground of pits or lava.

If you have troubles pressing a key twice very fast, you can increase the time in between dodges. The option can be found in the settings in "Input". Just increase the Dodge Double-Click Time. I think the value resembles the time in seconds. So if you have let's say 1.00, you can press a movement key a second time within that 1 second and it will execute a dodge, if it is above 1 second, it will not dodge.

Great to see those tips are still useful - even for players that are familiar with the Unreal franchise (especially since there seem to be less new players each year).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And I will add in the "ho to use weapons" section: With a rocket launcher, always aim for feet. Even if the opponent tries to dodge, concussion can blow him apart or hurt him well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed! More than it, I used to play online, but as I came back few months ago, it's good to have some beginning tips.

So I learned here how to walldodge!

But I've a question: Am I the only one that find dodging's pretty hard? quickly pressing a key gives me kind of jolt coupled with cramps... Is there some kind of technics in order to make it easier to do?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for giving information

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thank you this i needed to get me started as i am a newcomer to unreal!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks guys, I'll add these tips today

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tip: Don't talk smack even if you can back it up. It's unsportsman like.

Tip: Treat noobs with respect, do not own the ever living you know what out of them just because you can. You were a noob once as well, and they should be given the chance to have fun. This translates into not locking down a server full of players beaneath your skill level. Leave after you win 1 or 2 matches.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X