Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Sly. View Post
    Never heard of it being available on Steam. UT2004 is but is UT2003 as well? As we already said: Buy Unreal Anthology and you'll have 3 additional games and an "improved" version of UT2003 for about the same price as UT2003 itself. If you want UT2004 to feel like UT2003, there is a UT2003 mutator to change the gameplay and you can change the 1st person weapon Assault Rifle, Shock Rifle and Link Gun model to the UT2003 one.
    2K3 isn't and likely never will be added to Steam or any other digital buy, probably because of how Epic views it as a flawed version of the same game 2k4 is, and how 2K4 was much more of a success for them. However I will always disagree that 2k4 was improved in every way. There are just certain things and nuances about 2k3 that didn't get translated the same into 2k4, which hinders the gameplay. There are also lots of bugs, big and small that 2k4 STILL has which 2k3 doesn't. Namely, hit detection offset that Lotus and dnx3 reported.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just buy it its only 10 bucks
    http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_2cft69fgef_b

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cooladi97 View Post
    i don't want to pay money for it but play online,can I ?
    Please learn your economics before you ask such a question, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cooladi97 View Post
    Definitely NO.
    You have to buy the game. Any other way of obtaining the game is illegal (well, except for winning a brand new copy of the game in a contest or something like that). But you can't buy a new copy of UT2003 nowadays.

Just spend 10$/10€ on a new copy of Unreal Anthology and you will have 4 games in one pack (not UT2003 but UT2004 which is often seen as a better version of UT2003) and you can play online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No. You cannot.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unreal Anthology is your best answer, like Sly said, you get 3 additional games with it and it could also save you some money.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Never heard of it being available on Steam. UT2004 is but is UT2003 as well?
    As we already said: Buy Unreal Anthology and you'll have 3 additional games and an "improved" version of UT2003 for about the same price as UT2003 itself. If you want UT2004 to feel like UT2003, there is a UT2003 mutator to change the gameplay and you can change the 1st person weapon Assault Rifle, Shock Rifle and Link Gun model to the UT2003 one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT2003 isn't available on steam, is it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know you can input your old CD key in steam and download it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd need to compare the quality (CD and original tracks). It could be that they made remastered versions of the old tracks and I just didn't notice it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have the music CD but I never used it, basically since I already have all the game tracks recorded. Although I'm quite curious whether or not they were altered in any way...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The music CD is great but too bad they didn't include one of the best soundtracks of UT2004: Kevin Riepl's Absolute Zero

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I still have my original CD version too. Bought it at Best Buy the week UT2004 came out. (It was $10 off at launch I think.) I picked up Anthology later on to get the other games in the collection. And the sweet music CD.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've bought mine at walmart back when the game came out and it's still in good shape with barely a scratch on all six discs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X