• Show
Clear All

UT 2003 Full ?

Hello,
    iam new and i have a CD key of UT2003 but no CD
    where i can download the full game ?!.
    or other answers ?

Thanks

You're out of luck. If this was 7 years ago, you could have obtained a discount for UT2004, but now you'll have to buy it. But Unreal Anthology, which has four Unreal games, is really cheap nowadays, and UT2004 is usually seen as more advanced than UT2003. With a few mutators you can even emulate the UT2003 feel quite well. However, if you really wish to play UT2003, then you'll have to find it on sites such as Amazon, and chances are that you'll have to pay more for one game than all four combined.

Comment

oh.
      thanks for your answer =)
      i dont know, but i think i buy me UT 2004 =D

thanks again^^

Comment

You won't regret getting the Anthology, that's for sure. these days it's dirt cheap, and it's 4 games full of awesome in one.

Comment

Obligatory

Unreal Anthology FTW

Comment

^What he said

Comment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Midway-Games.../dp/B000IDM6I8

Comment

Wow! That's a neat price! (but I couldn't wait and bought it for more ...)

Comment

I've bought mine at walmart back when the game came out and it's still in good shape with barely a scratch on all six discs.

Comment

Yeah I still have my original CD version too. Bought it at Best Buy the week UT2004 came out. (It was $10 off at launch I think.) I picked up Anthology later on to get the other games in the collection. And the sweet music CD.

Comment

The music CD is great but too bad they didn't include one of the best soundtracks of UT2004: Kevin Riepl's Absolute Zero

Comment

I have the music CD but I never used it, basically since I already have all the game tracks recorded. Although I'm quite curious whether or not they were altered in any way...

Comment

I'd need to compare the quality (CD and original tracks). It could be that they made remastered versions of the old tracks and I just didn't notice it

Comment

You know you can input your old CD key in steam and download it?

Comment

UT2003 isn't available on steam, is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X