how to add a vehicle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to add a vehicle....

As the title says I want to add a vehicle but I don't know how... first of all just to let u all know I have a mac... I got a vehicle which is this one: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...0#post26861070

I downloaded it and got this:

I opened it:

So what am I supposed to do, separate the files? For example on the second pic drag the animations to the animations in the third pic?

PLZ HELPZ!

Just drag the files BTRPuma/Animations to UT2004/Animations . There is almost always a readme file included with for example instructions about installing the mod .

Comment

yea there was a read me but nothing about how to install it... so your saying that I should drag the whole folder of BTRPuma into the UT2004 animations folder?

Comment

Originally posted by iloveaction View Post
        yea there was a read me but nothing about how to install it... so your saying that I should drag the whole folder of BTRPuma into the UT2004 animations folder?
        No, no. Read carefully . All files from the map

BTRPuma/Animations

must go in this map:

UT2004/Animations

If you still don't understand i'll make a video tutorial .

Comment

Just copy all of this:

To your UT2004 folder and let it overwrite.

Comment

But won't overwriting mess it up? See what's confusing me is that you say BTRPuma then "/" animations then you put UT2004/animations.... see that part doesn't make sense to me, see what I get from that is I should drag the BTRPuma file into the animations in the UT2004 folder... Plus sonix ur saying that I should just drag the whole file into the ut2004 folder without putting the file in any of the folders? Sorry if I'm to much trouble for you guys.... Just not that good with computers, but I'm really good at games Maybe you can make that video tutorial for me troy if its not any trouble...

Comment

Working...
            X